Chapter 1

Dream's pov:

I sit on the couch, scrolling through Twitter, waiting for Sapnap to finally come over. School starts tomorrow and him and I wanted to have a sleepover, to go to school together. He practically lives at my place by now anyway. My mom even gave him a key to our house one day, because "it'd be easier than answering the door everytime he wants to come over".

I hear him unlocking the door and look up from my phone. "Hey!! You took forever!", I say with a fake annoyed tone.

He just gives me a death stare and starts conplaining "Well I still had to convince my mom to come, even though I already told her like a week ago! And then I forgot to pack my things and still had to do that. I probably forgot a lot of things, because i hurried so much!"

"It's okay i believe you. I was just joking. Come sit here, I wanna plan some things for football this year."

We did really good last year and I even got voted for Team Captain this year. I'm a junior now but because almost noone from senior year wanted to be captain, all the responsibility lies on me. I'm okay with it though, I know our team will do great. We have a lot of good players, Punz and Sapnap for example. They're both really fast and strong.

"We should ask George to be our water boy again. I asked him last year but you know how stubborn he can be. Maybe if you ask he'll say yes?", Sapnap suggests with puppy eyes.

George is our best friend. He's a year older than us but sometimes behaves even more childish. We became friends in middle school through the computer science club. George never really cared about football but I know that he cares about us. So maybe he'll actually agree...

"Okay fine! I'll ask him. Give me a sec...", I say rolling my eyes and turning on my phone.

Dream
GEORGE!
I have smth I need to ask you

George
What is it?

Dream
So, you know this year's gonna be a pretty big year for our football team and
I wanted to ask if you'd maybe want be our waterboy for this year?
It'd just be great to have you around and you don't have to do much!

George
uhhh idkk

Dream
Pls just say yes :(((

George
Fine. but only if you buy some Mc Donalds for me lol
AND
You have to drive me to school everyday

Dream
...just learn how to drive?
but FINE!
Anything for you George😘

"ANDDD??", Sapnap asks trying to take a peak at my phone.

"HE SAID YES! We have a waterboy~" I start dancing on the couch as a joke and Sapnap chimes in.

After we sat back down Sapnap talks a bit about his new strategies for the next game. I like seeing Sapnap so passionate about games. It gives me a lot of hope.

After a short break of talking, Sapnap asks,"By the way, why didn't we invite George to sleepover aswell?"

"I did actually but he said he actually needed sleep and that wouldn't work with you in the same room. Mr 'Let's stay up all night and have pillow fights'", I wink at Sapnap.

"Well, his loss. I actually wanna go to bed pretty early today. I want to be full of energy at our first practice!"

"You're always full of energy, idiot."

"That's true. But still. I made a bet with Karl on who would be faster, and I don't want to lose!"

"Oh, so you want to impress Karl?", I say jokingly. Though I actually think that there's something going on between Sapnap and Karl. They're like inseparable and Sapnap always talkes about Karl. But then again, that kinda sounds like me and George so, probably not.

"Ha ha, good one dream. But actually yeah. I do want to impress Karl. I also want to impress coach Bad. I don't want to be benched all year, you know."

"That's a fair point. Well, d'you wanna do something else? Like watch a movie?", I suggest, already picking up the remote from the coffee table.

"DID I HEAR MOVIE??", I hear a squeaky voice screaming from upstairs. Drista.

Annoyed I shout, "WERE YOU EAVESDROPPING THE WHOLE TIME!?"

"NOOO... MAYBE"

"YOU CAN COME WATCH TOO IF YOU WANT!", Sapnap yells out next to me. I give him a death stare. I don't have anything against hanging out with my sister but at this point I feel like Sapnap likes her more than me.

We all get comfy on the couch and start watching Frozen. Not really the type of Movie I was going for but Drista insisted on watching it. Sapnap, of course, agreed because he always takes Drista's side.

I just get out my phone for a bit, not bothered to actually watch, while the others are way too invested in watching the movie.
_______________________________________

That's it for the first chapter :)
Ik its a bit short. I'll try making some longer chapters soon <3

I hope u guys enjoyed it so far. I have a few plots planned out already but I'd love to take some suggestions aswell :]