Chapter 28

Tw: implied sexual content

Dream's Pov:

I'm walking down the school halls, heading for George's locker. He said he'll meet me there, since he still had to put away some books.

When I turn right into another hallway, I see George standing at his locker. I decide to sneak up to him and surprise him.

He doesn't notice me as I walk up behind him. As soon as he reaches out of the locker, I slam it shut. He gets completely startled, his whole body flinching.

I lean onto the locker, trying to look cool. He looks up at me, confused... and maybe a bit pissed. "Why?"

I smirk at him. Guess my plan to look cool didn't really work out, because he just glares back at me, waiting for me to say something.

"So the math thing... I kind of forgot that I have a test tomorrow, so... I really need to learn it now." I lean closer to his face, a bit embarrassed.

"What? How could you forget about that?" He raises his eyebrows at me and I just shrug at his question.

"At least we don't have practice today. So we have a bit more time to study." I try to see this whole thing positive.

We stare at each other for a couple of seconds, not saying anything to each other. Then George breaks eye contact, scanning the hall. "People are looking at us."

"What?" I didn't really hear what he said, I was to concentrated looking at his perfect face. "People are looking at us, Dream." His eyes meet mine again.

I come to my senses again. "Just ignore them. Look at me. Try to concentrate on me, only me." I take his hand in mine.

He quickly pulls it away again. "Let's just go and do your math homework." He doesn't look at me while saying it, he just looks around the hall again. I let out a breath. I get it. It's hard. I don't really want people finding out either. Yet.

_______________________________________

After we take off our shoes and George shrugs off "his" jacket aswell, we make our way upstairs and into my room.

"Okay, so we have to start right now, if you want to actually do good in your test." George throws his backpack on the ground. I take my notepad and pen off the desk and go to lay down on the bed.

George takes my math book and joins me. "So, where's the problem?" He sits infront of me, cross legged. Sliding his hand through his hair.

"Everywhere." I deadpan. He looks down at me, annoyed. "No, seriously. Just show me your homework." He reaches his hand out and I hand him my notepad.

He looks at what a wrote already. Wich is literally just one equation. Then he opens the book, to look at the other equations we have to solve. "Your answer is wrong. Idiot. That should be minus fiftythree."

I roll my eyes, letting my head flop onto my bed. "This is gonna be hard to explain. But it's actually not that bad once you understand the fundamental part." He takes the pen from me, and starts writing down the next equation.

He lays down the notepad in between us, so we can both look at it. He leans a bit closer to me and starts to exlain. While he does so, he writes down way to solve the equation.

However all I can hear is. "Math blah blah blah math blah blah." I don't look at the notepad, I just stare at him. His beautiful dark eyes glancing down at what he's writing.

His perfect jawline moving as he talks. I stare at his lips. I want to kiss him so bad right now. No. Dream. Focus.

I look down at the notepad again. So many numbers. When did he write all of this down?? Now I don't understand anything anymore anyway. My eyes fall back onto his lips.

I want to bite down on his lip. I want to want to feel the cold of his lips on mine. I want to warm them up. When he holds the pen up to his face, biting on it, I completely lose it. My whole face turning red.

"So. D'you understand now?" He finally looks at me. He quickly realizes that I haven't been listening to him at all, because I just stare at him, not knowing what to say.

"Why are you blushing so much?" He tilts his head, actually confused. "What do you mean? I'm not." I try to talk my way out of this, but he isn't convinced at all.

I glance back down at his lips. He notices. "Oh my god, Dream. Are you kidding me? You need to actually learn this." He softly throws the pen onto the notepad.

"Maybe I could concentrate better if you weren't so gorgeous." I slowly sit up. "It's not my fault you look so good explaining things to me."

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Wow, so you're just gonna fail?" I lean in closer to him. "Let's just take a break. I'll try to concentrate after. I promise."

My face is so close to his, I can feel his breath on my lips. "Fine. But you actually have to listen. Like actually." Right after he says that, I can't hold myself back anymore. My lips crush into his.

George leans back onto the headboard of the bed. I dive deeper into the kiss. We stop for a second, taking some deep breaths. I start kissing his jawline. Slow and soft kisses.

He warps his hand around my neck, pulling me down to his, he lets his other hand caress my hair. Without hesitation I start sucking on his neck. I'm kind of scared of hurting him, but he seems to enjoy it.

I let my hands slide into his tshirt and up his back. I keep biting down on his neck, even more aggressive than before. Still careful not to hurt him though. As I do so, a small whine escapes from his lips.

I stop what I'm doing. Looking up at him in disbelief. He gives me an embarrassed glance. I let out a chuckle and go back to kissing his neck. I pull down the collar of his shirt a bit to suck on his sternum.

He lets out another soft moan. I stop again and wisper to him. "We need to be quiet. What if my sister or my parents hear us?" He answers with a small sorry. He's cheeks are red out of embarrassment.

I decide to take it slower again, just kissing him on the lips. At least then he can't make much of a sound. So I reach for his jaw, pressing my lips against his, letting my tounge slide in.

He closes his eyes, grabbing onto my tshirt, pulling me closer to him and deeper into the kiss. After a long passionate kiss, I slowly withdraw. My lips still so close to his that our breath basically combines.

"That was epic." George's eyes meet mine. I chuckle at his stupid comment. "Yeah." I let my head drop down onto his chest. His heart is racing.

We stay like this for a couple of minutes, until he breaks the silence. "But you still have to study. Give me your notepad."

I frown at him. And he just gives me a demanding stare. So, I reach out for the notepad, handing it to him. I lay my head back down on his chest, but this time my back is turned to him, so that we can both look at his notes.

He explains everything to me again. And this time I actually listen. I still don't get everything, but it helped a lot. At least now I can actually write down more than just one equation without getting a headache.

When he's done explaining I roll off of him. Turning my back to him and closing my eyes. "What are you doing, idiot?" I can hear him turn in my direction.

"I'm tired. Math is way too draining." I snuggle into my pillow. He shifts closer to me, then wraps his arm around me, slightly leaning on me. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and I lean into it.

(that's the position they're in on the cover of this chapter <3)

After that he starts softly biting on my ear. I giggle at his attempt to be more confident and lead this whole thing. "What, are you like hungry or something?"

He stops. "I am, actually." I turn around, my face way closer to his than I expected. "Really? Wanna go downstairs and get some food?"

He nods at me and gives me a quick kiss on the lips before we get up to go to the kitchen.

_______________________________________

Had this chapter planned for pretty long now! I'm glad I finally got to write it :)

Can someone pls teach me math?
No, srsly I'm so bad at it.

Cover art: notrllyastanacc on twitter