Chapter 29

Dream's Pov:

As we go down the stairs, I see Drista on the couch, doing something on her phone. When we walk by her, she notices us, too.

"Oh, hey. Since when are you guys home?" He turns around to face us. "Not that long. We've been doing some math homework and now we're gonna get something to eat." I lean onto the headrest of the couch.

"Oh my god, I know what you could do! You could make cupcakes!" She glances up at me in excitment. "You're only saying that because you want to eat them. You're not gonna help us with them, I know you." I raise my eyebrows at her.

He gives me a grin. "Yeah. But still, you should make some." Then she turns back around, staring at her phone again.

George gives me a shrug and I take his hand, leading him to the kitchen. I close the door behind us, I hate when Drista eavesdrops on me, no matter who I'm with.

"So, do you want cupcakes?" I walk over to the kitchen island, leaning onto it. "Why not. Do we have everything we need for them?" George goes to open the fridge.

I walk over to him, searching the fridge for what we need aswell. I wrap my arm aound his waist, leaning closer to the fridge, reaching for the eggs.

He grabs the milk and we both set our stuff on the counter. "I think we have a recipe here somewhere. You can already get out some other essential things, like flour and baking powder. They should be in that cabinet." I open a drawer, searching for the recipes.

After like the fourth drawer, I finally find the notepad with all the recipes on it. I flick through it, keeping me eyes open for the one that says cupcakes.

We check if we have everything on the list and get the missing ingredients. I prepare a bowl and scale, while George washes his hands.

"Okay, so, what do we have to put in first?" George looks at the recipe. "Does the order really matter?" I pick up the flour.

He gives me a pissed look of disbelief. "Yes. It does matter. And we need to put in sugar first." He snatches the flour out of my hands, setting it back on the counter.

He opens the pack of sugar and puts the right amount into the bowl. "Now we need butter." He holds his hand out to me. "Okay, chef." As a joke, I hand him the flour.

"You're such an idiot." He takes out some flour and throws it into my face. "What the hell!? You know we have to clean that up!" He just laughs at the white powder all over my face.

Instead of throwing a handfull back, I only put a bit of it on my figertip and smear it on the tip of his nose. He starts to blush. "We don't have time for this. I'm hungry!" He grabs to butter, weighing how much we need.

After that, he takes one of the eggs and tries to crack it, but he smacks it at the bowl too softly. "You're actually an idiot. You need to hit it harder."

He gives me a glare. "If you know everything better, than you do it." I sigh and before he can move to the side, I go to stand directly behind him, grabbing his hand, wich is already holding the egg.

I move his hand closer to the bowl and flick it against it with just the right amount of strength to crack the egg open, but not to spill it everywhere.

I let go of his hand so he can carefully pour the egg into the bowl. I wrap my arms around his waist, laying my head on his shoulder. I watch him crack the other egg open, this time he does it perfectly.

"See. Not that difficult." I give him a kiss on the neck. "Shut up." I can hear how annoyed he is just by the tone of his voice. He grabs the flour and starts pouring it in aswell.

When he puts it down again, I hug him tighter, pressing him against the countertop, and my crotch against his bottom.

"Dream, we're in the kitchen. Concentrate." George says quietly, making sure that noone from outside the kitchen can hear us.

I let go off him. He's right, anyone could be coming in any second. I try to distract myself from him and look at what we still need to put into the bowl.

After putting in the rest of the ingredients, I mix them all up. George gets out the baking pan and then we put the dough into it. George keeps dipping his fingers into the bowl, licking the dough off of them. He uses all of his fingers so that he doesn't dip one in multiple times.

I reach out my hand to dip my finger into the dough aswell. But he slaps it away. "You haven't even washed you hands." I roll my eyes at him.

He dips his index finger into the bowl. But instead of licking it himself, he holds it into my direction. I slowly move my hand towards it.

I take his hand in mine and lead it to my mouth. I suck on his finger, not for long, just so I can get the dough off of it. I can feel my cheeks getting warm. It's such a small moment, but that's what makes it so special.

I let go of his hand again and he puts the rest of the dough into the baking pan. "Okay. Time to put it in the oven."

After we turn on the oven and put the baking pan into it George goes to sitdown on the kitchen island, licking the rest of the dough that's left in the bowl. I set a timer on my phone, so the cupcakes won't burn.

I put my phone back into my pocket, looking up at George. He already put the bowl down beside him and stares back at me. I walk up to him. "You got a little something there."

I go to stand in between his legs. He's still slightly smaller than me, so I tilt his head up. I lick the crease of his lip. "There still was some dough there."

"You could have just told me." He doesn't look me in the eyes, his face completely red. I giggle at how shy he is.

I can't hold myself back and press my lips against his. One of my hands is squeezing his thigh, the other slides under his tshirt, grabbing him by the waist.

All of a sudden, the door to the kitchen opens and before we can react Drista stands in the kitchen, looking at us.

Her phone in her hand, her eyes wide open, she stares at us in disbelief. I quickly pull away from the kiss, stepping back.

"It's not what it looks like!" Probably the stupidest thing I've ever said.

A grin starts appearing on her face and she bursts out laughing. "You... and George!?" She takes a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down, but it doesn't help. She keeps laughing.

George and I look at each other awkwardly, then back at Drista. After like a whole minute of giggling, she's finally able to speak normally again. "There's no way." She wipes a tear out of her eye.

I go to close the door, so that nobody else finds out aswell, I don't know if my parentsare already home or not, but I won't take any chances.

"Listen. You can't say anything to mom and dad, okay? I haven't told them yet." I grab her by the shoulders, staring her in the eyes.

"O...kay." She pauses, looking up at me. "So... are you like gay? Or..." I throw my head back, letting go of her. "I don't know. Does it matter?"

"No. Not really." She turns her head to face George, who is still sitting on the kitchen island, his face bright red. She looks him up and down. "At least your not dating Sapnap." She makes a fake disgusted face at the mention of his name.

I burst out laughing at her comment. And oddly enough, so does George. She really lightened the mood with that, and George seems to have calmed down from the shock a bit.

Drista walks over to the oven, taking a look inside it. "They're almost done!" She smiles to herself. I let out a deep breath of relief. She doesn't mind George and me dating. That's good. Maybe all of this isn't as difficult as we thought.

_______________________________________

Now I want to eat cupcakes.

I don't rlly have anything else to say. Thx for the support. Ily guys <3

Civer art: lunarmiqa in twitter