Chapter 52

Tw:
Implied sexual content

Sapnap's Pov:

When I come out of the bathroom, Karl and Quackity are already cuddled up on the bed. A laptop placed on Karl's lap, Quackity snuggling into his side.

"It was both." I walk closer towards the bed. They both look at me confused. "Both what?" I place my hands on my hips. "Needing to pee and being horny."

Karl rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to the laptop. My eyes fall onto Quackity. "That's my side of the bed."

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Oh really? Well, I guess you have to fight me for it." He sits himself up, pushing the blanket away from him and holding up his fists.

I walk over to him and when he starts to fake-punch me, I grab his wrists. I take them in one hand and press them against the mattress.

Giving him a smirk, I move to sit on top of him. He has a surprised look on his face, doesn't seem to mind though.

I lean down to kiss him, he tries to free his hands but I won't let him. "Nah-uh, this is your consequence for laying on my side of the bed."

"You're such a dumbass." He giggles. I keep kissing him some more and then let go of him, properly sitting up again.

I take a glance at Karl, who is still trying to pick a movie to watch. He either looks really concentrated or kind of pissed off.

A whisper from Quackity makes me concentrate on him again. "Sapnap." Our eyes lock, I feel his hands move up my thighs and under my shorts.

His fingers brushing against my leg hair makes my whole body tingle. He stops when he reaches my underwear, sliding his thumbs under it.

I stare down at him, starting to blush a little. He looks at my thighs and then back into my eyes. "I want you to crush me with your thighs." He smirks at me.

I take in a deep breath. "Fuck man, if you keep talking like that... I'm getting hard." I try to play it off as a joke, but I'm completely serious. I feel Quackity squeezing my thighs, he just giggles.

Karl lets out a sigh. "Can we maybe just watch some anime right now?" Quackity and I both turn our heads to look at him. "Like, why do you guys have to be horny, all the time."

Quackity moves his hands away from me, I just keep staring at Karl. "I'm not always horny. I can be romantic." I cross my arms.

Karl just raises his eyebrows at me. I get off of Quackity, laying down in between him and Karl. "Wh- when we were playing monopoly for example-"

"You were literally thinking about having sex with me." Karl closes the laptop, now he's for sure pissed off.

I violently shake my head. "No, I wasn't!" I pause for a moment, before brining up the courage to keep talking. "I only said that because I didn't want everyone to know that I was thinking about cheesy stuff."

"What cheesy stuff?" Karl turns to me, I think he knows that I'm not lying. He looks like he feels bad for being angry at me. "How cute you look, how lucky I am to have both of you guys." I shoot Quackity a look, I don't want him to feel excluded. I love him just as much.

Quackity lays down between my legs, so that he doesn't fall of the edge of the bed. He hugs me tightly. Karl gives me a sympathetic look and reaches for my hand. "I'm sorry. I just... it's sometimes just too much for me."

I pull the blanket on top of Quackity and me, then lightly squeeze Karl's hand. "No, I'm sorry. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. Let's just watch some anime and cuddle, yeah?"

"I'm sorry, too!" Quackity mumbles against my chest. He quickly adds an "I love you!"

Karl opens the laptop again, and shifts closer towards me. I lay my head on his shoulder. He picks a random anime to watch and leans his head on top of mine.

I softly rub his hand with my thumb. "We should go on dates more, do more romantic stuff." I say in a soft voice, not taking my eyes off the movie.

I feel Quackity trying to nod against my chest, he's still clinging onto me, not even trying to watch the movie. I start stroking his back.

"Yeah, that would be nice. But I also like just cuddling like this. I guess we just have to see what the best mix is?" Karl gives me a loving smile.

He lets go of my hand and lays his hand on my thigh. "And... Quackity is right, you have really nice thighs." He whispers into my ear, then quickly removes his hand again and giggles.

I roll my eyes and then give him a kiss. "Don't get distracted Karl, keep watching the movie." I jokingly say, while taking his hand in mine again, turning my attention back to the movie.

_______________________________________

I felt like I haven't written enough Quacknap content yet so have this small chapter :3

Cover art: sweetcries.spam on Instagram