Chapter 17

Tw: implied sexual content

Sapnap's Pov:

Karl and I make our way through the crowd to the kitchen. There's so many people at this party, it's crazy. This has got to be the biggest party this year yet.

I see familiar faces everywhere, but I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone other than Karl. Besides I can't stop thinking about the plan with Dream. I really hope he doesn't fuck it up.

We sit down on top of the kitchen counter because every seat within a 5 meter radius is taken and we don't feel like going anywhere else. "So, when's Quackity gonna come again?" Karl has to shout even though he sits right next to me, because the music is way too loud.

"I texted him that we're in the kitchen. He should be here any minute!" I show Karl the chat between me and Quackity. He nodds in response, looking around the room for him.

And just like that, he appears through the door. His eyes immediately falling onto us. "HEY!!" he screames in a high pitched voice, waving at us. He pushes through the people to finally get to us.

"I told George to meet me at 12 am! You can text Dream!" He looks up at me, a proud expression on his face. I take out my phone and shoot Dream a text real quick. Our job here is done. Now it's all on Dream.

So, time to have some fun. The song changes and 'No Lie by Sean Paul' starts playing. "Oh my god! I love this song! We have to dance!" I take Karl's hand and we jump off the counter.

(I highly recommend listening to the song while reading this part :])

Quackity follows close behind us, clinging onto Karl's arm, as we search for an emptier spot to dance in. Not too long and we finally have some space. The song is still playing.

When it comes to the calmer part of the song, Karl holds me by my waist, I lay my arms on his shoulders. I stare into his eyes, I find myself lost in them. He peers down at me, a big smile on his face. I can see his face getting red, maybe it's because of the heat in the room, due to so many people being in it. But I would like to believe it's because of me.

"I think you're pretty." He says to me, the music is so loud I almost can't hear it.
"I think you're... sexy." I compliment him back, us both giggling at the word. But I mean it.

Our faces are so close to each other. Evryone probably knows by now that we are dating. But we don't care. Fuck everyone else that has anything against us being together.

Karl's hands slide down to my hips. "I'm so horny right now." I huff out. He giggles at my stupid comment and plumps is head into my shoulder. His laugh is so cute.

When the beat drops again, we let go of each other jumping to it together with Quackity. I take both of their hands and start doing stupid dance moves.

After the song ends we take some time to breathe, even though that's very difficult in a room filled with sweating people. "We should go somewhere quieter!" Quackity suggests.

"Yeah, let's go find a room where there's no people!" Karl agrees and I just let them drag me through the crowd. We go up the stairs looking for any empty rooms. After some time, we find a bedroom with noone in it.

Quackity closes the door behind us, you can still hear the music. The whole ground seems to shake with the bass. It's amazing. As soon as the door is shut I grab Karl by the shirt and pull him onto my eye level to kiss him.

A long passionate kiss. Karl sinks into it, his hands grasping my hair. I let go of his shirt and lay my hands on his chest, I can feel his heartbeat. It starts to beat faster and faster. I can feel him breathing out from his nose, I want to always have him so close.