Chapter 39

Dream's Pov:

George is doing something on his phone, ignoring everything around him. Including me. "George. George!" But he won't look at me.

I lay my chin on his chest, looking up at him. "Talk to me!" I let out a yawn, sliding my hands under his tshirt and up his back. Finally, he takes his eyes off his phone and looks at me.

"What?" He raises his eyebrows at me, annoyed. But before I can answer him, he speaks up again. "Listen, my social battery is just a bit low right now, I don't feel like talking."

I let out a sigh and lay the side of my head on him again, staring over at the other three, who seem to have way more energy than us.

Quackity lets out a scream because Sapnap is trying to tickle him. Karl chimes in with the screaming for absolutely no reason at all.

Just as Sapnap starts screaming aswell, George takes a deep breath and sits up underneath me. I sit up, looking at him confused.

"I'm going upstairs. They're way too loud." He stands up, heading for his bag, which he left on the bottom of the stairs. "Wait, can I please come with you?"

"Fine." He picks up the bag, I quickly get up and get mine aswell. I take his hand in mine and lead him to our room.

When I turn around after closing the door behind us, George is already sitting on the bed, cross legged and on his phone again. What is he doing on his phone all the time?

I sit down and hug him from behind, resting my forehead on his shoulder. "Who are you texting?" I mumble into the fabric of his tshirt.

"Just my aunt. Telling her we arrived safe and everything." He keeps typing on his phone. I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him even closer to me. I kiss his neck and then bury my face in between it and his shoulder.

"George." I wisper, but he doesn't answer. "Geoooorge!" I groan out, my voice so deep that my chest vibrates against his back. "Stop." He tries to free himself from my grip.

I let go of him and when he turns to lean on the headboard of the bed, I can see how red his face is. I let out a small giggle. "Did I make you flustered with my deep voice?"

"No. Now let me text my aunt!" I definitely made him flustered. I go to lay down on his stomach in between his legs, he lets me. But instead of cuddling with me, his eyes are still glued to his phone.

This is getting annoying. I let out another sigh to make him feel bad, but again, he shows no reaction. I lift up my head, staring at him for a moment.

Slowly, I slide my hands under his tshirt again. This time placing my thumbs on top of it, so that I lift it up as I move my hands up his chest, revealing his stomach.

I place a kiss over his bellybutton, then make my way down a little, kissing the side of his waist. "What are you doing, idiot?" He lets out a nervous laugh.

"I'm trying to get your attention!" I frown at him, then give him another kiss.

"Well, it's not working." He says in a serious tone, but I know he's lying, slince his face starts to turn red again.

Oh yeah, not working? I grip onto the waistband of his sweatpants, pulling them down a little, so I can kiss even further down. I place my lips on his lower stomach, parting them a little so I can let my tounge touch him aswell.

"Dream!" He takes my head into his hands, lifting it up so that I look at him. "Oh, so it does work." I give him a smirk, then pull myself forward so I can kiss him on the lips.

I laugh into the kiss and just as I pull away, Sapnap comes barging into the room. "Guys! Stop kissing and let's go swimming!"

George and I both just stare at him, until he runs towards me and grabs me by the arm. "C'mon!! Get your swimsuit!" He pulls me away from George and I catch myself before falling onto the ground.

"Alright, just give us a minute!" I free myself from his grip and push him out of our room. "One minute!" He says right before I close the door on him.

I turn around to face George, who's just getting up from the bed. "Do we have a lock on that door?" He buries his face in his hands, I can still tell he's blushing.

I shrug and at him and walk towards my bag. I search for my swimsuit, and find it pretty quickly. "I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom." George pulls out his swimsuit from his bag.

_______________________________________

George's Pov:

As I get changed in the bathroom, I hear Dream shouting from outside. "SAPNAP! Fucking knock!" Followed by a "Oh shit, sorry." from Sapnap.

Chuckling to myself, I quickly put on my swim trunks. "Can I come back in?" I yell in the direction of the door. "Yeah!" I open the door and Dream is sitting on the bed, ready to go swimming.

"Alright, let's go." He stands up and takes my hand in his.

I grin at him. "Did Sapnap just walk in on you getting changed?" He lets out a sigh. "Yes, he did. It's not that big of a deal though, he's seen me naked before. He doesn't really seem to know what privacy is, I guess."

I let out a laugh, that's true. Sapnap really doesn't care about anything privacy related, when it comes to his friends. Just like he didn't care when he walked in on us kissing, two times now.

We get downstairs and outside. The sun is already setting, the reflection on the water looks beautiful. The others are already swimming and splashing each other.

Dream steps into the water first. "It's not even that cold!" He flashes me a big smile. I dip one of my feet into the water.

"You lied! It's freezing!" I scream out, quickly pulling my foot out of the water again.

"Oh, come on." Dream rolls his eyes. And before I can react, he picks me up and carries me further out into the lake. "No! Dream, don't!" But he doesn't listen to me and throws me into the water.

My body instantly starts to cool down the second I touch the water. "Why would you do that??" I give him a glare. "Because it's funny." He looks down at me, not bothered by how pissed off I am.

I start shaking because of how cold I am and Dream notices. He gets closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I hesitate for a second but then wrap my arms around his neck, laying my head on his chest.

(Cover art :P)

How is he still so warm? I can feel him place a kiss on the top of my head. And then we both look out on the lake, watching the sun set.

_______________________________________

Dream face reveals in under 2 hours omg omg omg

Last chapter with Dream being faceless o_0

Cover art: doodle_acbi on twitter