Chapter 47

George's Pov:

As Dream comes walking towards us, he holds a pack of marshmallows in the air, in his other hand hotdogs. "Look what I found in the pantry! We can try to get the fireplace working!"

Sapnap and Karl scream out in excitment, running at him. "YESS!" Dream hands the packages to them and goes to sit down next to me.

"You guys already set everything up?" He wraps his arm around my waist. "Yeah, you didn't get a sleeping bag, sorry about that." I look at the tent. We did a pretty good job, not gonna lie.

"Guess, we'll just have to share one then." He innocently looks around the garden, watching the others search for fire wood.

I say nothing for a moment. Not sure what to answer. He takes a quick glance at me, thinking I wouldn't notice. "I'm not sure if we're gonna fit in one." Is the only thing I can come up with.

"We'll make it work." He gives me a light pat on the back and then stands up. "Let's help the others set up the fire." He holds his hand out to me, waiting for me to take it.

Dream helps me stand up and we all start collecting some fire wood. This seems to take forever, since the other three always get distracted and start chasing each other instead of actually collecting.

The wood also takes forever to actually burn, so by the time we have a big fire, it's already getting dark. We all sit around the fireplace, there are logs conveniently placed around it.

I lean against one of them. Dream sits next to me and wraps his arm around me once again. Sapnap sits down on one of the logs, watching the fire.

Quackity makes himself comfortable on the grass, infront of Sapnap, and Karl goes to sit next to him, snuggling against Sapnap's thigh.

"So, who wants some hotdogs?" Quackity reaches for the pack of hotdogs next to him. He takes one of the sticks that we collected and puts a hotdog on it.

We all grill some hotdogs, I never really get them right, so I let Dream make them for me. As it got a bit colder, we all got ourselves some blankets.

I snuggle into Dream's side as he roasts another hotdog. I watch the flames but after a little while it starts to hurt my eyes, so I close them. Slowly, I start to drift off into sleep.

_______________________________________

When I wake up again, I feel a hand softly stroking the inside of my thigh. It's Dream. I glance up at him, he hasn't noticed me waking up yet. I say nothing about it and just let him continue. The others can't see anyways, because of the blanket.

I watch the others stuffing marshmallows in their mouths. The fire fire crackles in the background, it's almost out at this point.

When Dream stops gliding his fingers over my thigh, I look up at him. It's then that he notices that I'm awake. "Why d'you stop?" I whisper up at him.

"Huh?" Dream looks at me confused. I roll my eyes and take his hand in mine, moving it towards my thigh again. Now he seems to understand what I'm on about. "Oh."

He gives me a loving smile and then rests his head on top of mine. Just when he's about to move his hand again, Sapnap speaks up. "It's getting cold, can we go in the tent?"

I feel Dream squeezing my thigh before letting go of it. "Yeah, it is getting pretty cold." I let out sigh, but so that Sapnap and the others don't notice.

We get up and make sure that the fire is completely out before getting into the tent.

The tent really is a bit small. I crawl to the opposite side of the entrance, so does Dream. He throws the blanket over himsef and hugs me from behind, pulling me onto his lap and making sure I get some of the blanket aswell.