Chapter 12

Tw: homophobia & f slur (I am bi btw. don't cancel me thx)

Dream's Pov:

When Drista and I arrive at the mall it's not that crowded. It's already 4 pm, so no wonder. We walk a bit around, going into random stores.

Drista spots a starbucks and I buy her a milkshake. We sit down on a bench near the starbucks while drista finishes her drink. I take a look at my phone. Sapnap sent the photos of yesterday. Oh yeah! I wanted to post them.

I select the one of Sapnap, George, and me with the masks and also the one of me with the mustache. To be fair, the photo is really funny. I show it to Drista. "At least you got me good. Was worth ruining the shirt I guess." I joke with her about how pissed off I was when I woke up.

How could I forget? I also add the mirror picture of George and me. I write the caption. "Sleepover with the boys! :D" I shut off my phone and Drista and I walk around a bit more. She then drags me into a store and shows me a shirt she saw from afar.

"This one's it!" She shakes me by the arm. "Alright, alright. Let's make sure we get the right size."

_______________________________________

George's Pov:

After getting yelled at by my dad, for being home too late, I run into my room, slamming the door behind me.

I let myself fall into my bed. Hiding under the covers, I take some time to calm myself down. Being under my blanket reminds me of yesterday. I start to remember more and more details.

I throw the blanket off of me, trying not to think about Dream anymore. But just then I get a notification from my phone. He tagged me in a post. Great. I unlock it to see what the post is about.

Oh god, he used those pictures? I look at the pictures carefully, trying to see if I maybe missed anything embarrassing on them. But the worst thing I can find is how I am snuggled into Dream's side and his suspicious hand placements.

The caption sounds pretty normal, nothing special. My eyes fall back onto the mirror picture. I look absolutely ridiculous. Wanting to know if other people thought the same, I go into the comment section.

I see a lot of comments just simping over Dream's looks. Some names I recognize, others I don't. The girls at our school are really down bad, huh? They don't even actually know him. They know nothing about what he's like, they just see the handsome team captain in him. It's so annoying.

Another comment reads "Who's that handsome boy taking the selfie with the masks?" To wich Sapnap responded "That is me!! I am very much taken tho, sorry to disappoint!".

Wait, Sapnap and Karl are officially a couple now? And they didn't even bother to tell me? Wow.

I scroll down a bit more, there's so many comments. Why do people care so much about Dream? Is he really that popular?

I'm now at the comments, that don't have that many likes. I really shouldn't have scrolled down that far.

××××××
Why are you cuddling with that guy? You gay or what?

××××
I can't believe our football captain is a f*ggot

××××××××
Dude are you and that guy like dating?
××× replied to ××××××××
I swear I've seen him wear his football jacket the whole week. That's like so gay.

×××××
Wtf, do you have a BOYFRIEND??

×××××××××
Ew. Why's that guy tryna cuddle with you? That's so weird. Who even is that?