《57》

It was dinner time. Everyone was waiting eagerly for Almas khan and kamran khan.
As they were on a business trip and were returning back now.

Tayiammi and chachi along with phuphi, prepared their favourite meal.

Waqaur and Saad went to ride them from airport.

As the bell rang, Tayiammi ran to open the door. Just like always, a smile captured Almas's lips. He smiled and looked at his wife, sister and children waiting for him eagerly.

He quickly mumbled Allhmdullillah and prayed for their happiness and safety.

Tayiammi quickly hugged him, without thinking anything. He too hugged her back tightly.

"34 saal ho gye shadi ko... sukoon ap aj bhi wahi de rahi h begum" Almas mumbled in his wife's ear. She blushed. While the youngsters hooted.

Next they both met their sister and their children.

After getting fresh they were all now present on the dinning table.

Almas looked at his son, Junaid and than at his sister's daughter, zoya

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Almas looked at his son, Junaid and than at his sister's daughter, zoya. They looked cute together. He smiled.

Clearing his throat he gained everyone's attention.

"Mene ek fesla kiya h, Junaid or Zoya ke nikkah ke muttalik" he announced.

They both stiffened.

While Saad and Waqaur had a sly smirk.
Juweria and Fiza were wiggling their eyebrows at zoya.

"Kyu dara rahe h ap? Bta bhi dijye" tayiammi said glaring at him.

He chuckled and said, " kyuki aj humari begum khush h, or betab bhi toh me batana chahta hu ki agle 2 din baad saari rasm or riwaz se Zoya or Junaid ki shadi hogi fir walima.." he announced.

Junaid sighed in relief.

" dad, dara diya apne! Me toh bss abhi apke pero me girne hi wala tha" Junaid said pouting.

All chuckled at him.

While Zaroon was busy eating hungrily.

All looked at him, he was not soo interested in this matter.

He looked at them and said, "kya? Aese nhi dekho ap sab, .... muje malom h meri shadi abhi nhi karne wale ap log... isiliye apne dil ko tassli de rha hu kha kar..." he said with some fake tears in his eyes.

Juweria hugged him and kissed his cheek.

He whined and glared at her.

All laughed at his antics.

While Fiza stood up to take salad plates from kitchen as it was the only thing missing on the dinning table.

Saad too marched behind her.

As she entered in kitchen, he pulled her into his arms.

She gasped, " saad aap... yha....? Koi dekh lega...toh..  ap yha ... nhi ana...chahye tha" she said stammering in his steal like grip.

" kya matlab nhi ataa.. ha.. wo log apne me busy h toh kya me apni wali pe bhi diyan na du..?... or wo sab choro..  muje wo 3 magical words sunne h.. aj " he said looking at her soo intensely.

Her eyes widened.

" k..ya... s..sunnna.. h apko..." she said shivering.

He narrowed his eyes and pinched her waist. " i love u or kya ?!" He said in a duh tone.

She nodded in no.

He frowned.

" yrr fiza aese nhi hota h.. yr... kabhi toh meri baat mann liya karo naaaaa" he said whining like a kid.

She chuckled.

"Maha appi ne sahi kaha tha" she said and hided her face.

In no minutes he understood that it was maha who feeded her not to say those words.

" maha ko toh me dekh lunga!" He said and left her.. she felt bad for him.

While here, everyone was now sitting in lounge. Junaid was sitting beside zoya.
He holded her hand. She quickly pinched his hand. He gritted his teeths at her antics. But she was all cool.

" juju..  apna firozi dupatta lana... bhabi uspe na bhot hi pyari bel lagi h... me soch rahi hu... zoya ke liye bhi aesa dupatta banwao..." said phuphi.

Juweria nodded and stood up... suddenly she felt... some dizziness. Shaking her head, she jogged on the stairs. ..

She was on the last stair.. when everything went blur.. and her body was falling back..

Waqaur was talking to his father when he saw Juweria fainting.

" JUWERIA!!" he yelled and ran up on the stairs.

Before her body could hit the ground.. he caught her in his embrace.

His heart was beating loud.

He was scared, scared to lose her.

Junaid and zaroon called their family doctor.

While Others advised him to take her to their room.

Waqaur marched to his room, and his family behind him.

As soon as the doctor arrived, she asked everyone to move out of the room.

Waqaur and Saad were freeezed at their spots.

Fiza caught Saad's hand and dragged him out.

" appi thik h... saad"  fiza said cupping his face. He nodded agreeing.

Waqaur's mother pulled him out.

" wassii... hosla rakho na... aese nhi karte" said his mother.. when she saw Waqaur hiding his tears.

Zoya was smiling looking down, when Junaid whispered in her ear.

" bda muskura rahi ho? ... apoi ke binar hone pe khush ho rahi ho?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She chuckled and said, "tum bhi khush ho jaoge.. sabr rakho zra!"

He looked at her dumbstruck.

Soon the doctor came out and looked at Waqaur.

" Mr. Waqaur ur wife is pregnant... or plz ap unke khane pine ka bhot zyda khayal rkhna h.. she is too weak" the doctor said and prescribed some medicines.

Waqaur was frozed on his spot.

Everyone else squealed and thanked the almighty.

And now Junaid understood the assignment.

As Juweria was still unconscious his family left to their rooms not before congratulating him and each other.

He was shocked, a way too much!

Fiza beamed at saad, saad was too happy, but he still showed his cold shoulder to her.

Fiza pouted.

As Waqaur entered their room he looked at her sleeping figure... he kneeled down and placed his hand on her belly.

" i... i...don't. ...want this... child..atleast not know!!!"

---

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow.
What do you excepted from Juweria now? And than Waqaur? 🙊 who do u think said those lines.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें