6

This one-shot is after the last scene of episode 10

Ever since the moment he cut off all contact with the person he loved, he has felt empty. It seemed as if a rope was being dragged around his neck by the girl he loved the most in the entire world.

He wanted to discard his wrath, toss it away, and sprint after her every time she passed by. He dashed after the girl with the stunning brown eyes. He wanted to drown it, but reality forced him to the ground, forcing him to kneel in front of it. She exploited him to learn the truth he was frantically trying to keep hidden in order to protect his ungrateful younger brother, who recently didn't deserve his protection at all. He tried to forget about her. Her laughter, her smile...

But, then he had an epiphany. She acted. She pretended to be in love with him while not considering him to be her boyfriend. He was only a pawn to be manipulated in order to carry out her goal. He wouldn't be shocked if she had a wall covered in images and connections, like in every detective film.

He needed to forget about her, and he had a strategy for doing so. It was the day he chose to meet a new girl in order to forget about her. He resumed his revelry, losing himself in illusion and hallucination owing to alcohol's magical effects. It was the one thing that made him feel safe in his life. It was the one thing that understood his anguish and welcomed him when he most needed it. It quickly became his new best friend.

The difference in his behaviour was impossible not to notice. His worst traits emerged as a result of drinking. His rage revealed itself in the most inconvenient moments. He once threw a tantrum in class, and he got into more fights than he had previously. Fikret, the school's principal, attempted to calm Kanat down, but he was unable, and removing Rıza Bey's son would only jeopardise his career.

Ekim was heartbroken when she witnessed the condition of the boy she loved since she was the one who pushed him into the abyss. He once yelled at her, but he didn't insult her; he simply questioned her loudly whether she had ever loved him. She wanted to tell him yes, but she knew he wouldn't remember her response, so she didn't. Hazal arrived at the time and persuaded Kanat to return home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he went to school, he didn't have time to drink his worries away since his mother had hidden all the bottles of alcohol in their house and then forced him to go to school. So, in a bad mood, worse than normally, he went to school and did the first thing any guy would do. He flirted with girls.

Some of you may believe it's stupid to fall into a black hole and not fight your way out. But was it all worth it? Was it worthwhile to escape the black hole? It was simpler to rest and just exist there till the proper moment came. While chatting with several of the girls, he had no idea what her name was.

A tall dude approached his ex-girlfriend. Despite the fact that she didn't know him, she appeared glad to see him and gave him a hug. Who was this person, and what made him think he could approach her?

"Kanat?"

With an awfully pitchy voice, the girl inquired. He had forgotten how irritating these affluent girls were. They were all dressed in the same clothes and had the same makeup on.

However, he simply ignored her and saw how this boy managed to win Ekim's heart without even trying. He, on the other hand, had to struggle to receive a regular answer devoid of any animosity. Kanat walked up to them, leaving the stupid girl behind.

"Who are we dealing with here? You're new here. I've never seen you before. "

"Kanat?" Ekim inquired unreasonably. He neglected her for two months, which was excruciatingly painful for her. When Melisa was making fun of her, he merely gazed at her and waited for her to get up whenever Melisa made fun of her. He no longer assisted her in getting up.