16

Okay, before you read the one-shot, I need to tell you something.

I changed the Luna park scene because I needed a strong Ekim who would protect her honour. I also added a little scene afterwards.

I hope, you'll like it.

Something was wrong when she felt herself sit on something cold with her eyes covered and her hands tied.

Where was she?

Was the kidnapper a pervert?

A killer?

A rapist?

What was going on?

"Help me!"

Her lungs sent forth this scream more than once. She didn't know what else to do but ask for help like a pathetic person. She knew she had almost little chance of being heard, yet she still yelled. She needed to cling to the last string of hope she had.

The sack that had been covering her head was abruptly withdrawn, and she saw someone she had not expected to see.

"Kanat?" Her hoarse voice queried in disbelief. Her eyes widened with the realisation that she had been betrayed by the boy she loved.

Why was he here?

Was it him?

She prayed that he wasn't the one who had kidnapped her. He had previously hurt her, but he wouldn't go that far, would he?

She looked around and saw a Luna Park identical to the one where her father had abandoned her.

Kanat handed her the cotton candy, reminding the day her cold-hearted father abandoned her.

"Your father left you like that too, right?"

He didn't say that, did he? She misheard him. She completely misheard him. Her Kanat would not make her feel terrible for remembering something she had attempted to forget in the back seat of her mind.

She was dreaming; she got to be dreaming.

He wasn't that mean. He was the only guy she had ever felt loved by. But the longer she gazed at his brown eyes, which she previously felt so comfortable in, the more her feeling of reality grew.

"Untie me!" Ekim demanded, still hoping that it was all a nightmare.

"Did you know you don't deserve to be loved?"

That wasn't a question. It was a statement, and Ekim was aware of it. She understood what he meant behind that phoney smile.

"Your father abandoned you because his love wasn't genuine. Who would love a girl whose father abandoned her? Parents must love their children unconditionally. But if they don't, that means that the children make themselves unlovable."

How could she have been so naive as to trust him? Hazal was right. Kanat was nothing but a headache. She should have kept her distance from him.

Why didn't she listen to her friend?

Stupid her!

"Untie me!" Ekim repeated herself, this time with a stronger voice. Kanat didn't react and still observed her every movement. Then he went to her hands to untie her.

"Don't touch me! Untie me without touching!"

She couldn't bear to let herself loosen up. She had to be tough. Kanat remained silent while untying her. He tried to untie her legs, but she smacked him with the cotton candy he had given her earlier.