9

I'm sorry.

That's what he wanted to tell her every time he saw her after the amusement park incident.

I was stupid and foolish. I was swayed by the incorrect feeling. I was a jerk for killing your happiness and hope.

That's what he wanted to say, but he hasn't been able to do so lately because she was terrified of him

She kept her distance and did everything she could to avoid seeing him. It was tearing him apart When she sought to finish their conversation as quickly as possible.

When Ateş delivered him the message about becoming a father, they had their first genuine talk. She was furious with him, and it made him glad to know she still cared about him.

When he crushed his lips against hers, he realised that no matter how much he tried to detest her, his love for her was stronger. He realised that as well when he saw Ekim about to kiss that boy who didn't even deserve her. He then realised that he could lose her forever.

His cousin approached him at school the next day, a troubled expression on her face. She was sobbing and trembling like if she had witnessed a murder.

"Hazal? What's the problem?" He inquired as he wrapped his arms over her shoulders.

"Ekim did not return home after the live stream yesterday! We've been looking for her for several hours. Sister Neşe had asked me to go to school to see whether she was there, but no one had seen her!"

Kanat heard enough of her mumbled words between her sobs. The girl he loved vanished without a trace, and he had no idea! Why wasn't he informed? Why didn't Hazal inform him sooner?!

He had so many questions in his thoughts that he had little hope of receiving an answer because the majority of them were difficult to answer.

He jumped into his car, not knowing where he had to seek for her, but he had to find her somehow.

Hopefully, Ekim was just out on her own and not doing something more sinister. He couldn't think of anything he didn't like. He simply couldn't. He needed to keep optimistic for both himself and her.

"Please excuse me." He remarked this as he approached an elderly man. Throughout the day, he questioned everyone whether they saw her by showing her a picture he snapped when they were together. She was beaming at the camera and appeared overjoyed.

"Did you happen to see this girl?" He inquired, despite the fact that his optimism was dwindling. Every no or I'm sorry made him even more concerned.

"I did." Kanat was taken aback when the man responded. His eyes began to gleam, and hope began to flare within him like a flame that had received enough oxygen.

"Where and when?" He inquired, catching the elder guy off guard.

"She was crying here yesterday evening when a man approached her and they both got into his car."

It wasn't Ateş since he didn't have a car, but he did have a motorcycle. It may be a man Melisa recruited, Ozan or Aziz, despite the fact that he lacked a driver's licence.

Damnit!

"How did the man appear?" Kanat questioned, holding a large rope over his neck that began slowly to squeeze his neck. He had to know what had happened the day before. He simply had to.