13.2

I hope this One-shot will satisfy you @ekkanstories because I suck at writing spicy stuff.

Kanat was cleaning his room when he pulled a book from his closet to take a closer look.

As a result, a photograph dropped on the floor.

He took the photograph and flipped it over.

There he was kissing Ekim on the head, his arm around her, and he was wearing sunglasses as she held the phone with a smile on her face. He remembered where they had taken the photograph.

She asked him to stay with her, her mother, and Hazal in Barcelona. Ekim was overjoyed at that time since he had learnt to swim, so she took him to the beach every chance they had.

Of course, he pretended to dislike it, but watching her laugh with the water behind her and the sun beaming on her gorgeous hair, lightening it, made her appear stunning.

That photo was taken before their tumultuous breakup, in which he degraded and blamed her without even listening to her.

Six months had gone and he still hadn't won her back. It seemed as though she went to great lengths to avoid him.

However, our stupid guy had a strategy to get his Ekim back. And he had previously planned everything to "accidentally" run into her and chat to her.

On the same evening, he attended an art exhibition in his neighbourhood.

It was a common hangout for artists, and Kanat knew Ekim would be alone.

Ekim despised going to these exhibitions with others. Even when they were a couple, she was usually there alone, so he knew no one would bother them now.

As he walked in, he looked around for a small brunette, which he found. She looked as lovely as ever, with her lovely grin on her face as she inspected the artwork in front of her.

He was aware that she thoroughly examined everything before providing a comprehensive report on the quality and quantity of the painting.

When it came to art, she was always like that. She becomes her actual self when she is among paint, as her mother stated.

He approached her and took a seat next her.

"Hi."

Seriously! Hi? What on earth was he thinking? He should be more courteous to her!

"Hi." She replied without looking up to check who she was speaking with, but when she recognised his voice, the lamp on her head began to blink.

"What are you doing here?" she inquired, which surprised him. She gradually became quite rude to him, especially when she saw him at school.

"Truth be told, I wanted to see you." He explained himself while feeling foolish for having come here. Why was he even here? Should he really fight for her?

He stared into her beautiful eyes and convinced himself that he should battle for them.

Only for her.

"You accomplished it; now go."

He bit his lower lip in response to her tone. The way they had first met was how she spoke to him. But only then was she testing him to see whether he was worthy of her presence, which he wasn't.

But now he'd do anything to reclaim what he'd lost.

"We need to talk. I..." He tried to seem confident as he talked.

He had to be.

"No, we don't." She ended the conversation and turned to walk away, but he stopped her by softly holding her arm.