10.3

A peaceful morning was usually a good time to sleep, which the Günays did. They slept in each other's arms and had a relaxing Saturday morning.

Kanat moved his head a bit further, burying his head deeper into Ekim's chest, while she wrapped her arm around him and didn't notice her husband's movements.

She was fatigued because the day before had been particularly lengthy and difficult for her professional life. She was dealing with an extremely tough situation, and she had no idea how to handle it to everyone's satisfaction.

Being a prosecutor was often more difficult than she had anticipated when she was younger.

The young couple were taken aback when something unexpectedly leapt on them. When they opened their eyes, a small boy with bright brown eyes and golden looks smiled at them.

"Good morning." He remarked in a sweet voice that Ekim could swear she was about to kiss him to death.

Kanat, on the other hand, didn't like how he woke them up and intended to put him on the floor, but he was stopped by his wife, who wrapped her arms around the kid to give him her warmth.

"My sweet baby. Did you get enough sleep?" She questioned him softly while kissing his head.

"Hm." He hummed and nodded at the same time while Kanat tried to convince his son to let go of his mother.

Their son had been more attached to Ekim than Kanat since birth, which meant he had to compete for his wife's attention with his own son.

But, everybody knew that Kanat despised sharing his wife more than anything else.

On the other hand he no longer had to be concerned about other guys approaching his woman because his own flesh and blood attempted to take this job on his own.

So sometimes it wasn't as bad.

"I'm hungry."

Kanat took advantage of this opportunity and lifted his son.

"Then I'll prepare you breakfast while mama relaxes. You may assist me, buddy." Kanat informed his son, who attempted to reach his mother, who had enjoyed witnessing them together.

She enjoyed seeing them like this because it proved that she had all she ever desired in her life.

Instead of going back to sleep, Ekim discreetly followed her two favourite boys as they cooked breakfast and played together.

She admired Kanat's ability to care for their son. It reminded her of how delighted she was when she found out she was pregnant.

Ekim had received less attention from her husband since Kanat received the sponsorship, which has made Ekim unhappy. She tried several times to persuade him to spend more time with her, but lately her husband's trainer had more effect on him than she did, which irritated her greatly.

Today was a great example: he promised to spend the day with her, but his training schedule changed since a game was about to begin.

She couldn't care less about his training right now, especially this season.

Yes, she was acting childishly, but she was a human, and every human makes mistakes.

Sighing, she flung her phone on the floor and put away all the food she had made. She was in a bad mood, and she was furious with her husband.

He should prioritise her!

Okay, maybe she shouldn't exaggerate, but everyone knows that love can bring out the best and the worst in people.