16.2

Hi guys, I'm sorry for delaying my update for such a long time. I just had my exams coming up, so it was difficult to find time for writing about our beloved couple.

Why is it so crucial to communicate in a relationship?

Kanat questioned his mother when he was a small child.

You cannot create a good future without communication.

His mother gave him a dejected expression in response. Kanat didn't get why his mother was so depressed on that particular day, but he did now. He witnessed the consequences of his parents' improper communication with one another.

When Ekim cut all ties with him, he realised what kind of value her words had.

So he was now attempting to communicate with her without her reporting him to the police. As a result, he began to persuade Hazal to tell him about Ekim. Hazal was initially opposed to his idea, but she eventually caved and told him about his ex-girlfriend.

When Kanat heard that Ekim was meeting other guys, he tried to remain calm, especially in front of his cousin. He knew she despised him for the Luna Park fiasco, but he was relieved that at least Hazal was speaking to him.

Kanat's inner jealousy exploded the other day when he learned that Ekim took a liking to a boy. In his rage and fear of losing the girl he loved forever, he crushed everything around him.

On the same day, his mother told him to write down his feelings in a letter and then burn it to make himself feel better. Kanat thought it was unnecessary. He did, however, write a letter, which was not intended to be burned. It was intended for his girlfriend to read.

Kanat wrote to her every evening, apologising for his stupid actions. He expressed his emotions and even attempted to send the letter. However, Hazal informed him that Ekim was always burning them when she opened them to see who they belonged to.

Nonetheless, he continued to write her but stopped sending them because he knew she would never read them. Each day symbolised something in his emotions, and it helped him. He felt more at ease writing them, and Kanat always imagined Ekim's reaction to them after finishing the letter.

He always imagined her happy smile while reading them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazal struggled to forgive Kanat after he backstabbed Ekim in a similar way Ekim's father left her, but she loved her cousin too much to remain angry forever.

To be honest, Hazal despised the situation she was in since she was supporting her closest friend while covertly bringing the letters home. It was stressful to be trapped between two fires. While one despised the other, the other despised himself for what he had done.

Never before has Kanat appeared so hopeless and remorseful to Hazal.

She had always felt he was a warrior and a fighter in any scenario, until she saw him after his breakup with Ekim. The strong man was gone, replaced by someone she didn't recognize.

Aziz even urged her to bring him back since he missed his bully brother. He couldn't detest the guy who was sobbing for a girl.

So, rather than being a messenger owl, she played both. Hazal informed Ekim that she was waiting for her in the janitor's room at her school, and she also informed Kanat of the same.

Hazal placed the letters Kanat wrote to Ekim on the chair, and the girl hid herself and waited for them to arrive.

Ekim was the first to arrive, as planned. Her best friend was always a few minutes early. She prefers to be on time rather than late. She had never fully grasped it, but she admired it. Then she noticed Kanat and pushed him in without waiting for him to react. She shut the door and sat down as quickly as she could.