21

Hey guys,
Here is the next chapter, written by your request. I would love to read your reaction while reading the one-shot.

To say that Kanat is surprised after hearing Ekim's confession is an understatement of the century.

He was hoping to get a loving confession from her in a quiet place or a romantic setting, maybe. But hearing how she fell in love with him the first time she saw him made his heart race faster than before.

Although his first impression wasn't as good as he would have liked, unfortunately you can't go back in time.

The boy still can't get over her words. They are ringing inside his head all the time, repeating the words of how much she loved him.

Now, he's playing on the school guitar to somehow calm down the butterflies in his stomach. He wished he had filmed that confession, so he could watch it all over again.

He is really hopelessly in love after all.

The smile on his face just can't disappear like the satisfying expression he has on.

Kanat is living in a dream, and he really hopes that the feeling he is feeling will never leave him.

Who would have thought that a feeling of love could make him act like a foolish high schooler? ( Although he is one. )

The door lightly opens, revealing the cause of his butterflies. Ekim enters the room with a little smile on her face. Her hands are together, showing her nervousness, but she still confidentially walks up to him.

"A girl confessed her love for you in front of the whole school, and you ran off to the music room, leaving her unanswered behind." She tells him as she observes his movements.

"What can I say? I'm in shock as well as you are." He playfully answers, making Ekim's smile grow wider.

They're back to their little flirts.

"Kanat, I don't want to rush our relationship like before. Therefore, let's get to know each other as friends. How does it sound?" She suggests happily.

Kanat honestly doesn't like the suggestion, but he doesn't want to start arguing with her.

"Okay, friend."

He smiles at her, making her laugh at him.

He is really silly at times, Ekim thought.

Ekim turned her heel to go to the door, but before she could reach the door, Kanat pressed her against the wall.

"What are you!?" She shockingly yells, but was stopped by his lips sealing hers.

His hands move toward her butt, and before she knew it, he lightly squeezed them, making the petite brunette shriek in surprise. Kanat quickly uses the situation to his advantage and begins to explore her mouth with his tongue. Ekim's hands move to his neck and wrap around it.

Her tongue met his while she began to pull lightly on his hair, which caused him to moan inside her mouth. Kanat doesn't leave her action unanswered and opens her blouse. He grabs her booby by lightly pushing her bra cup down.

"Kanat... we... can't do this in... school." The girl tries to catch her breath between moans. The boy ignores her and grabs her thigh with the same hand he used to touch her boob and presses his underbody against hers.

"I know you want this too. The last time we did it was in the car before our break up." He whispers in total desire, making Ekim's back shiver. She has to be honest, and she often dreams of them being one again, but at that time her anger at him was too big to confess to herself.

But now everything she wants is for him is slam her against that wall until she passes out.

Ekim quickly moves her hands to his pants and unzips them while he pushes her skirt a little. He breaks a hole in her pantyhose. Of course Kanat prefers to do it skin-to-skin, but Ekim was right. They are in school, and being caught while having sex won't make a good impression on their CV.

Meanwhile, Ekim just jumps on him, making Kanat think fast and slam her against the wall to find balance. Ekim groans in satisfaction and leans to kiss him again. Kanat quickly kisses her like he hadn't done this for years while entering her. Ekim lightly moans, as he pushes his tongue inside her mouth again.

At the beginning his movements are slow to make it enjoyable for her because he knows she needs time to get used to his length again. He travels to her neck to give her a hickey and also to remind her that she only belongs to him.

And nobody can touch her but him.

Kanat hears how her moans get louder as his feeling of lust grows.

Automatically, he speeds up, and Ekim begins to shout his name. The Günay quickly shut her down with his hand on her mouth to make her moan less loud. His other hand firmly grabs her ass while he begins to lose control and just slams into her.

"Harder." Ekim commands as she lightly removes his hand from her mouth. Kanat gladly takes her offer and begins to get rougher with her.

His hand is still on her mouth while he is watching how she is getting to her climax. Her hands, which were resting on his neck, moved to hug his back. Now, she regrets not taking their clothes off. She would love to scratch his back so hard that the prints of her nails will still be there the next day.

Kanat removes his hand from her mouth and slams into her harder than before.

"Deeper!" Ekim shouts right before he thrusts inside her deeper, making her whimper in euphoria. She forgot how much of a beast he can be when they have sex.

Honestly, she really likes it. However there is one negative point in his roughness and it was walking properly the day later.

"Can I come inside you?" He asks her in such a seductive and breathless tone that Ekim could only agree. Furthermore, she is on her pill; what can go wrong?

The couple groans together as they finish.

"I'm sorry, I lost control." Kanat whispers as he tries to justify his behavior.

"I loved it." Ekim confesses before gently kissing him with a smile on her face. Kanat kisses her back, and that kiss is the sweetest kiss they've ever shared.

"We have to go to class." Kanat whisperes between kisses.

"Let's skip it." Ekim suggests taking the boy by surprise.

Ekim Güleryüz never skips class, and now she has suggested it herself. She really has the gift to surprise him.

"Okay."

He gently removes himself from her and zips his pants up while Ekim tries to make herself look less messy than she actually is.

"You know, you always wanted to do it in the woods."

Kanat is lost of words.

What happened to the shy girl who was afraid of asking for sex?

Normally he would beg her to do it until she gave in, but now she was openly proposing to have sex in the woods.

"Aren't we friends, Kahraman Kız?" He asks mockingly, knowing she won't back down from her own words.

"You know there is a term: friends with benefits. That's what we are, and now let's get out before we get caught."

In amazement, Kanat follows the love of his life while wondering how long he can hide their newly formed relationship from his friends.

Hopefully, Hazal won't kill him, if she finds out.

If you want new scenarios, write me everything you want because your wish is my command.

I hope you enjoyed it ❤️❤️