Alehotro

Real Name:

Alejandro Rivera

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Brown (Naturally)

Eyes:

Brown (Human) Yellow (Metahuman)

Rogue of:

Static and Magnetta (Formerly)

Powers:

Pyrokinesis and Self-transmutation into living fire

Voiced by:

Antonio Banderas

Appearance

He's a Latino boy with short brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. As a meta-human, his body is made entirely of fire. In his natural form, he'll be seen wearing red swim trunks and without shoes. He also speaks in a Spanish accent and would say some Spanish words sometimes.

Personality

Alejandro is hotheaded sometimes and would yell in Spanish whenever he gets angry.

Powers/Abilities

He possesses fire-based powers. With his body becoming fire, he could melt through solid objects, flow around his enemies as a torrent of fire, create forest fires, generate fire blasts to blast his enemies with, and breathe fire like a Dragon.

Weaknesses

His biggest weaknesses are water, ice, and extinguisher foam. If his flames are put out, his body becomes hardened red charcoal as he falls unconscious. Which means that his flaming body is what keeps him awake.

History

Alejandro grew up with his father and brother who is two years older than him. His mom died when he was 3-years-old. He met Aquamaria/Maria when they were in 3rd grade. They became best friends ever since. They'd have fun together, whether it was going out for a swim, relaxing near the fire, or going out to Latin singing concerts. They trust each other, are always loyal to one another, and would tell each other everything they're going through. His family and her family became close ever since they met. In 8th grade, Alejandro started to have a crush on Maria. He thought that she was the most beautiful girl she'd ever laid eyes on. He liked how she loved swimming, that she enjoys having fun, and that she has a beautiful singing voice. However, he was afraid of telling her about his feelings, because he was afraid that she wouldn't feel the same for her and didn't want to be trapped in the 'Friend Zone'. However, when they were in High School, Maria started to develop a small crush on him. She liked that Alejandro was loyal to her, willing to trust her with anything, willing to make her smile, how he's hotheaded sometimes, and that he loves singing Latin Music like her. Her mom and 11-year-old sister would tease her about Alejandro being her boyfriend. However, she wasn't sure about these feelings since Alejandro is her best friend, and she wasn't sure about falling for her best friend. But then, one day, everything changed. Alejandro and Maria got hit by Quantum Juice as they were swimming in the river by the Docks. They became bodies of fire and water. Alejandro is willing to do anything to save Maria and would protect her at all costs. As time went on as meta-humans, they want to be turned back to normal to see their families again.

As you can see, Alejandro's and Jose's first name was from Alejandro and Jose in Total Drama. But they have different appearances. His meta-human name was what I came up with by myself. Her mother will be named Luna and her sister will be named Elena. I thought 11 was the perfect age for Maria's little sister. Please Review.