Siren

Real Name:

Vanessa Violette

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Black

Eyes:

Purple

Powers:

Hypnotic Voice, Hypnotic Music, Siren Song, Siren Scream, Hypnosis Immunity, Enhanced Swimming, Speed Swimming, Underwater Breathing, Enhanced Beauty, and Longevity

Voiced by:

Jodi Benson

Appearance

She is a beautiful young woman with a slim hourglass figure, fair skin, purple lips, long wavy raven black hair that flows freely down to her waist, and violet eyes which are accented by highly arched eyebrows as this feature gives Vanessa a more mischievous expression, especially when she's pleased with herself. She wears a purple sleeveless shirt that reveals her midriff and belly button, a black low-rise mini skirt and doesn't wear shoes.

Personality

Vanessa loves singing and has the most beautiful voice in Dakota. She also loves swimming. Being one of the most beautiful girls in Dakota, she can be really flirty. She also has some issues trusting boys and wouldn't hesitate to fight them.

Powers/Abilities

She's capable of emitting an astonishingly beautiful and enchanting singing voice that's capable of summoning or luring any man who hears it to come towards her. Her singing voice is irresistible to any man who hears it. She can also use her voice to affect or directly influence other people's minds to her commands. She can unleash a powerful scream that can rip through solid objects and can cause her enemies to quiver in pain. She calls it her Siren Scream. She could cause ships to sink and lure men to their deaths if possible. Whenever she sings, her black hair sways up in the air, and her enemy's eyes turn purple, showing that they're hypnotized. When they're hypnotized, they'll obey her every command. The only way to break her hypnosis is to knock her unconscious, or if she sings again to undo it. She can swim 100 miles per hour in a single stride and can move easily through the water. Siren can make sharp turns and bends in the water very fluidly. Siren can even breathe underwater. She's also immune to hypnotism, so she can't be hypnotized by other metahumans with hypnotic powers like Smooth Jazz Musical's and the Siren Musical's. She was born with a striking beauty that's beyond that of the peak members of her species, making a lot of boys fall in love with her. After becoming affected by the Bang Baby Gas, it made her natural beauty give her the ability to live a longer lifespan. As a result, she can stay young for hundreds of years and never suffer the ravages of aging. Because of this, Siren will always be at her physical prime. 

Weaknesses

Her melodic voice won't work on people who can't hear. It also only affects men, not women. People with indomitable will are immune to her melodic voice. So her powers are useless against Green Lanterns and Magnetta. Her powers can't work on metahumans with sound immunity like Silver Banshee and Black Canary. Her powers also can't work on metahumans that are immune to mind control like Static and Magnetta.

History

She grew up with her mother. Her father was abusive and left his wife after Vanessa was 8 years old. She would end up being bullied by a lot of boys at school and began growing a hatred of men. She's also an amazing singer and has won a lot of trophies and medals. She's a good swimmer and can hold her breath for 4 minutes. She's also very skilled in martial arts, so she's able to defend herself against men. She likes reading about Ocean habitats, sea creatures, and even Mermaids. She can also be flirty with men. She went to the docks to go for a swim but got exposed to the Quantum Gas. Vanessa gained the ability to hypnotize men with her voice and unleash sonic screams. She would use her powers for fun and keep men from flirting with her or abusing her. She always keeps her guard up toward men and isn't afraid to hurt them with her voice. She's also suspicious of men to see if they don't betray her or do anything violent to her as she has a hard time trusting men, but doesn't have a problem with trusting women.

(This video shows what Siren's voice will sound like whenever she sings and what her hypnotic voice will be like.)

As you can see, she has the power to hypnotize men like Mermaids. Since Mermaids often have supernaturally enhancing voices. She's like a Mermaid with legs. Siren looks a lot like Ariel from The Little Mermaid (1989) along with her hair type and hair length but with a different hair and eye color. Seeing how she can use her voice to hypnotize men makes her extremely dangerous especially since she can swim. Please Review.