Chomp

Real Name:

Chris

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Black (Human)

Eyes:

Green (Human)

Powers:

Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Durability, Elasticity, Plant Whip, Florakinesis, Regeneration, Giant Mouth, Dome Creation, Goop Generation, and Toxic Bites

Affiliations:

Ultra-Meta Gang

Voiced by:

Sam Vincent

Appearance

He's a boy with white skin, black hair, and green eyes. He wears a green short-sleeved shirt, black pants, and green converse shoes. As a metahuman, he has a large body made out of plants. He has a large mouth and his energy core is located on the center of his forehead, where he has a pink eye. His body is green with pointy leaves and brown vines from the chest to the thighs. He has large hands made out of brown vines with four fingers each and also brown feet made out of the same vine, having three toes.

His metahuman appearance is unique since he's the only one on the Ultra-Meta Gang that has a mouth, hands, fingers, and toes.

Personality

Chris is a boy who's loyal to Wade and likes plants. He also doesn't like traitors.

Powers/Abilities

Like Blast and Prism, Chomp is stronger than an average person. He's highly durable, being capable of withstanding multiple blows of Superman continuously. Chomp's body is extremely elastic, mainly his arms. He can control certain elements of the earth's environment, such as vines. Chomp can form an elastic whip through his hands. He's capable of regenerating his limbs in case they are lost in battle. If one of them is cut, he can still control it and make it a part of his body once again. Chomp can create a dome made out of vines by releasing several brown seeds on the ground. He can release a green sticky goop from his mouth that can poison and confuse his enemies for a small period of time. Chomp can inflict harm on his enemies by biting them with his toxic mouth which can paralyze his enemies. He can also chomp through almost anything from trash cans to cars.

Weaknesses

Like Blast and Prism, Chomp's weak spot is located on the energy core on his forehead. If hit by something or someone, Chomp will instantly faint. He's also weak to extreme cold and heat.

History

Before the Big Bang, he, Blast, and Prism were part of Wade's gang. They were Wade's loyal partners who would help him and his gang. He stole a venus fly trap and kept it as a pet, where he takes it everywhere he goes. When he and Wade's gang head towards the docks, he got exposed by the Quantum Gas. His entire body became plants with pointy leaves and brown vines from the chest to the thighs, his mouth became large with pointy teeth, his hands became brown vines with four fingers, his feet became brown vines with three toes, and he had an energy core with a pink eye located on the center of his forehead. After he, Blast, and Prism saw that Virgil and Ruby threw the guns away, they felt betrayed that they refused to take that road. They noticed that they became heroes known as Static and Magnetta as he, Blast, and Prism swore revenge on Virgil and Ruby. They were also sad to know that Wade didn't make it during the Big Bang.

The Ultra-Meta Gang consists of Blast, Prism, and Chomp. Who were transformed from the Quantum Gas with the items they had with them, which made them linked to them that maximized their item's true weapon potential, making them ultra-powerful. Brian linked with his blaster, Pablo linked with his stone of crystals, and Chris linked with his venus fly trap. The Quantum Gas made Brian, Pablo, and Chris transform with their items on a molecular level which turned them into creatures most efficient for their purposes. It also made them more powerful, durable, and 10 times taller.

His appearance is the same as Chomp from Max Steel (2013), along with his powers and abilities, but with the Ultralink powers and weaknesses removed. I thought about doing Bang Babies like them because Blast, Prism, and Chomp were my favorite Ultralinks in Max Steel (2013). Please Review.