Teleportra

Real Name:

Tina Patterson

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Black

Eyes:

Green

Powers:

Teleportation and Portal Generation

Voiced by:

Queen Latifah

Appearance

She's an African American girl with long black hair tied back into a ponytail and green eyes. She wears a blue long-sleeved shirt, black pants, and blue converse shoes. As Teleportra, she wears a blue jumpsuit that covers her arms and legs with black gloves and black high-heeled boots. Along with a portal symbol on her chest.

Personality

Tina is cruel, mean, and always getting herself into trouble.

Powers/Abilities

She can teleport to any place she wants to go very fast. She can appear from one place to the other with her enemies missing as they try to lay a hit on her. She can teleport so fast that she can appear as just a blur. She is immune to all forms of teleportation and teleportation powers. She cannot be teleported in any way by other teleporters. She is able to teleport into any place within her teleportation range, whether she has seen it or not, without danger of harming herself, meaning that she has awareness of which places are safe to teleport to. She can even create portals that she can use to redirect projectiles at her enemies. She can also use her portals to teleport her allies with her. She can even pull out objects from the portals or let the objects fall out of the portal.

Weaknesses

She's unable to teleport while under stress or in shock. She can't teleport while being in the vacuum of space without a spacesuit. Magnetta's Teleportation Prediction allows her to predict where Teleportra is teleporting. She's also weak against electricity.

History

Like Ivan Adams, Tina spent time in juvenile hall in her teens. That's where she met Ivan and the two became best friends as they share an interest in being villains. This led to many arguments with her mother before she passed away. She wanted her little sister Mina to join her life of crime, but she didn't want to hurt anyone and have to run away from the police. As any gang banger in Dakota, Tina was at the docks on the night of the Big Bang, giving her the ability to teleport and generate portals. She began to use her new powers for her life of crime. When she bumped into Ebon, she found out that it was her best friend Ivan, who hasn't seen him since they got out of juvie. Eventually, she joined the Meta-Breed as the second-in-command.

As you can see, she's like the female version of Ebon, but different. Now you may be wondering if Hotstreak and Kathryn are the same as Ebon and Teleportra right? Well, pretty much, since Virgil and Ruby will be each having one bully targeting them at school before the Big Bang. Now, the next chapter will talk about her little sister who's the same age as Rubberband Man. And yes, Teleportra is the same age as Ebon. Please Review.