Blast

Real Name:

Brian

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Red (Human)

Eyes:

Brown (Human)

Powers:

Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Speed, Blaster Cannon, Hand Blaster, and Unlimited Stamina

Affiliations:

Ultra-Meta Gang

Voiced by:

Brian Drummond

Appearance

He's a boy with fair skin, red hair, and brown eyes. He wears a black leather jacket over a red short-sleeved shirt, blue pants, and red converse shoes. As a metahuman, his body has triangular and polygonal structures and plates covering his whole body and red shining accents. He has two blasters for arms, a cannon on his right shoulder, and an energy core with a red eye that's covered by black plates with the shape of a round head.

Personality

Brian is a boy who's loyal to Wade and likes blasting people with his blaster gun. He also doesn't like traitors.

Powers/Abilities

He's stronger than an average person due to his size. Blast is highly durable and could withstand being damaged by Superman multiple times and return harmlessly to battle. He can run at high speed. Blast carries a cannon on his right shoulder capable of shooting red lasers. He has a pair of blasters for hands capable of shooting red lasers. His left blaster can charge and release large bursts of energy while the right one can fire at rapid succession. His charged shot is powerful enough to stop Cannonbolt in Sphere Mode while charging in his direction. Blast can fight during long periods without needing to rest. He can also levitate off the ground after using his arm cannons as rockets.

Weaknesses

His energy core is his vulnerable spot. If hit, he will instantly faint.

History

Before the Big Bang, he and his two friends were part of Wade's gang. They were Wade's loyal partners who would help him and his gang. He carries a blaster to create a distraction and would shoot at his enemies. When he and Wade's gang head towards the docks, he got exposed by the Quantum Gas. His body got covered in triangular and polygonal structures and plates with his arms becoming blasters, a cannon appearing on his right shoulder, his hair disappearing, and he had an energy core with a red eye on his face. After he and his two friends saw that Virgil and Ruby threw the guns away, they felt betrayed that they refused to take that road. They noticed that they became heroes known as Static and Magnetta as he and his two friends swore revenge on Virgil and Ruby.

His appearance is the same as Blast from Max Steel (2013), along with his powers and abilities, but with the Ultralink powers and weaknesses removed since, in this story, he and his two friends are not Ultralinks. I'll tell you why he and his two friends call themselves the Ultra-Meta Gang later. These 3 Bang Babies will be one of Static and Magnetta's powerful villains along with Ebon, Hotstreak, Four Arms, and Copy Cat. Please Review.