Flamefrost

Real Name:

Frank Foster

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Black (Human)

Eyes:

Brown (Human) Blue (Metahuman)

Powers:

Cryo-Pyrokinesis, Cryo-Phasing, Hot Freezing Breath, Freezing Fire Emission, Intangibility, Flight, Wind Breath, Underwater Breathing, Underwater Ice Generation, Temperature Resistance, Space Survivability, Sharp Claws, Prehensile/Sharp Feet, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Agility, and Enhanced Speed during flight

Affiliations:

Ulti-Meta Gang

Voiced by:

Dee Bradley Baker

Appearance

He's a boy with fair skin, black hair, and brown eyes. He wears a red sleeveless shirt with flames on it, ice blue pants, and red converse shoes. As a metahuman, he's a humanoid, moth-like alien whose four wings and antennae have a flame design that can fold up into a hooded robe (much akin to a poncho), giving him the appearance of a phantom. He has a black body with red patches on his arms, shoulders, legs, the back of his wings, and the back of his neck that resemble ice chunks. Each patch has thick red outlining except for the ones on his wings, which are outlined in black. There is also a black line that runs on the edge of the outer margin on the back of each wing.

On his torso are three plates: one resembling the chest, a shorter plate under the chest, and one resembling the stomach. On his face are red cheeks and under the jaw, a mouth that always shows white teeth, and large blue eyes. The top of his head also sports a red Y-shaped marking that extends over his scalp and has a flame design. He also has three pointed fingers and a thumb on each hand, two toes on each foot, and a third toe-like extension on his ankles.

Personality

Frank loves being out in hot and cold climates and doesn't have any problems with the heat or cold.

Powers/Abilities

He can become intangible, manipulate ice, fly, and breathe ice flames, which he describes as "fire so cold it burns". His flames are plasma beams that consume the heat of whatever they touch and use that energy to burn. For example, at first, he's seen breathing out fire, until it dies down, and becomes ice. Instead of the ice feeling cold, it feels so hot that it can burn a person's skin. Flamefrost's breath and beams are both stronger and colder, capable of instantly turning the air around him and his enemies into solid ice. His ice breath is similar to blizzard winds and it spreads farther than most metahumans with ice powers. He can breathe or shoot flames from his hands that turn into blue ice when they hit a target. This form of ice freezes the enemy at a much faster rate than most metahumans with ice powers. Flamefrost can become intangible, albeit to the point where he can cause opponents and objects to freeze by phasing through them, though he can choose not to. By inhaling deeply, Flamefrost can lower the temperature of the air he breathes in because he can suck the heat out of objects, freezing anything that happens to be in its path. He's capable to fly 100 miles per hour. Flamefrost can generate ice when he's underwater. He can also survive in a variety of environments, including the vacuum of space, extreme heat, intense cold, and deep oceans.

Weaknesses

His intangibility is useless against enemies who can also turn intangible, as it will cancel out their abilities to do so. He's vulnerable to electricity, such as that generated by Static, Magnetta, and Livewire. Flamefrost's ice flames can't hold Four Arms because he's immune to cold and can easily break through the ice. He can be knocked out of the sky by heroes or villains with as much strength as a Kryptonian. Soundwave is sensitive to high-pitched sounds, such as those of Soundwave's Sonic Disks.

History

Ever since he was a kid, he was always called a freak. He was born with a condition where he can't feel hot or cold. But, his condition also developed a mutation where he doesn't get sunburns or even frostbite. So, his body doesn't get affected by intense heat or extreme cold. He's able to swim in piping hot boiling water and the freezing cold Antarctic seas. He's able to sit in a sauna fully clothed at the highest temperature for 10 minutes without feeling any discomfort. He's also able to do winter sports in his swimsuit without getting frozen to death. He and his parents would spend their vacations in deserts, beaches, frozen tundras, and snowy mountains. But, no one understands him for his love of the hot and cold. He's not affected if a room feels hot or cold if he's wearing a heavy jacket in the desert, or a swimsuit in the Arctic. They called him a weirdo or a freak because of his condition. Some even called him a monster. But his parents assured him that he's not a monster. They told him not to listen to them and that they love him for who he is. He went towards the docks for a swim, until he got trapped in a fight between Francis and Wade's gang. He was sent flying towards the cans of Quantum Gas as he didn't have time to get out as the cans got shot and he began inhaling a lot of the gas. His body started to become moth-like as his legs started to turn black and talon-like, all of his limbs turned black as his hands turned into claws, red ice-like chunks started to grow on his arms and legs, his body started to turn red, four red wings burst out of his back with the upper wings being bigger, red antennas sprouted from his head, his hair disappeared, and his eyes became blue. He was freaked out by his appearance, but started to love his new powers, and decided to use them to help people. He met two other Bang Babies called Tumbler and Soundwave. Seeing how they transformed the same way and with ultimate powers, they decided to team up and call themselves the Ulti-Meta Gang.

The Ulti-Meta Gang consists of Tumbler, Soundwave, and Flamefrost. Who were transformed by being in between the cans of Quantum Gas and sucked up so much gas that made them much more powerful and combat-oriented than the other Bang Babies that seemed 'Ultimate'.

I hope that answers your question on why they're called the Ulti-Meta Gang. The name is kind of like Ultimen. Flamefrost's appearance is the same as Ultimate Big Chill but with a different eye color and name. Please Review.