Nightowl

Real Name:

Owen

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Black 

Eyes:

Blue (Human) Yellow (Metahuman)

Powers:

Owl Screech

Affiliations:

Night-Breed

Voiced by:

Justin Long

Appearance

He's a boy with fair skin, black hair, and blue eyes. He wears a white short-sleeved shirt with a black Owl on it over the word 'NIGHT OWL', black pants, and white converse shoes. As a metahuman, his eyes became yellow and he changed his outfit. He wore a black long-sleeved bodysuit that covers his legs, like pants, black converse shoes, and black sunglasses.

Personality

Owen is loyal to his team and cares about his friends. He'll do anything to protect them, especially Nightingale.

Powers/Abilities

Nightowl has the power to unleash a sonic screech that can break through any type of glass. However, he calls it his 'Owl Screech' since his screech sounds just like an Owl, giving him the name, Nightowl.

Weaknesses

Like the Night-Breed, he's extremely sensitive to light. However, his sensitivity to light is different from the others. The only place where he's sensitive to light is his eyes. Unlike the Night-Breed members, who would turn into ash if they stayed in bright light too long, he would lose his sight if his eyes were uncovered when he stays in the light. So, he's able to walk out in bright light without turning into ash as long as he's wearing sunglasses.

History

Before the Big Bang, he always likes staying up at night. He loves looking at the stars, seeing fireflies, and seeing all the nocturnal animals. He also likes looking at the moon and howling at it. One day, he was down at the docks when the Big Bang happened. When he woke up one morning, he felt like his eyes were on fire as he ran towards a dark area in a Subway system. That's where he met Brickhouse, Fade, Tech, and Nightingale. When he, Nightingale, Brickhouse, Fade, and Tech tried to get help, people were afraid of them when they saw their yellow eyes. He was sad to see that they were too afraid of them. That's when they became a family, calling themselves the Night-Breed. They started stealing to stay alive and protect each other. One night, when he went inside a dark room, the lights unexpectedly came on, and he didn't have enough time to get out. He was wearing his sunglasses and he didn't feel like he was turning into ash as Nightingale, Brickhouse, Fade, and Tech saw him at a safe distance. He realized that his eyes were the only ones that were sensitive to light. He started going out during the day to help the Night-Breed get what they need as he wore his sunglasses to prevent people from seeing his yellow eyes and protect them from the sun's rays. He's willing to do anything to protect and help the Night-Breed because he thought of them as a family when they first met. He also started to have feelings for Nightingale as he thought that she was beautiful, even when he first met her. He would always protect her from bright light and is willing to help her. Unknown to him, Nightingale also began to have feelings for him. She liked how loyal he was to the Night-Breed and that he would protect her from turning into ash. She told her friend Brickhouse, who she thought was a good guy. When Nightowl and Nightingale first met, they became good friends and told each other their real names. They would usually go out together at night to steal or hang out. Brickhouse knew that they make a pretty good team and a good couple. The Night-Breed nicknamed them the Night Couple since both their names start with the word Night, and they work well together. Ebon was fascinated by Nightowl's unique ability to not turn into ash from bright light and with his eyes only being sensitive to light. Ebon had Tech analyze him and noticed that he didn't inhale as much gas as the rest of the Night-Breed. Which would've made him sensitive to light like them. The less amount of gas he inhaled only made his eyes sensitive to light, which was something that the Night-Breed didn't have.

The reason why he's called Nightowl is because of his Owl Screech. He's unique from all the other Night-Breed members because of his new ability with light sensitivity. He'll also become Nightingale's boyfriend. Unlike most of the Night-Breed, he's not afraid of above-grounders, because he's sure that not all of them are mean or will get scared of them, and is willing to give them a chance. Please Review.