Bug Girl

Real Name:

Brenda Benson

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Black

Eyes:

Black

Powers:

Insect Physiology, Flight, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Leap, Smell Sensing Antenna, Supernatural Reflexes, Enhanced Vision, Personal Size Manipulation, Dermal Armor, Burrowing, Insect Wing Manifestation, High-Speed Flight, Wallcrawling, and Powerful Bite

Voiced by:

Tara Strong

Appearance

She's a teenage girl with white skin, black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and black eyes. She wears a green short-sleeved shirt, blue pants, and green converse shoes. As Bug Girl, she wears a green suit with a bug emblem, green goggles with a green helmet, green gloves, and green boots. She also has green-striped antennae on her head and light green wings on her back edged with a darker green.

Personality

Brenda loves bugs and knows a lot about them like Ants, Grasshoppers, Butterflies, Bees, Ladybugs, Dragonflies, Beetles, Slugs, Snails, and even Mosquitoes.

Powers/Abilities

Bug Girl has the ability of other insects. She can fly by flapping her wings while making buzzing sounds like a Bee. She has super strength, which makes her strong enough to lift Giganta off of her feet. She's able to lift a hundred times her weight like a human-sized Hercules Beetle. She can jump 30 inches her body length like a human-sized Grasshopper, meaning that she could cover an entire football field in a single bound. She can see things far away from her like Bees and Wasps. Her antenna helps her pick up smells in the air. She can also change her size to big or small. She can shrink to become as small as a Flea to as giant as Giganta, Atom Smasher, and Long Shadow. When she's that tall, she can easily lift up a jet airplane, large skyscrapers, and other large and heavy objects. She can fly 60 miles per hour and is super maneuverable in the air like a Dragonfly. She also has incredible reflexes that allow her to avoid getting swatted. In fact, she can fly so fast that she can leave a green trail and appear as a green blur. She can burrow through the dirt with no problem and looser collections such as sand or snow. She also has a hard shell, which is resistant to attacks, harm, and pain so she never gets hurt. She has a strong bite like an Ant that can cut through solid wood and metal. Like cockroaches, she is able to cling to walls and ceilings. She also has the ability to hide her antenna and wings inside her body and sprout them out when she's Bug Girl.

Weaknesses

She can't fly if her wings are wet. She can be squished or stepped on if she's small. She can be stuck on sticky surfaces like heavy engine oil, pine tar, honey, and non-drying glue.

History

Before the Big Bang, she'd loved learning about insects and would always dream about being a superhero. She's loved insects since she was a baby. She knows a lot about insects and what species they are. She would always go outside and look at insects. She's seen Bees, Grasshoppers, Ants, Praying Mantis, Butterflies, Ladybugs, Fireflies, and so much more. However, she was bullied for her love for insects as they called her weak and a softie because of how much she cares about insects. The only ones who loved him for who she is were her parents and twin brother. Then, she got exposed to the Quantum Gas when she and her brother went to the docks. Her body didn't change forms as she stayed the same, but she grew wings and antennae. She inhaled more Quantum Gas than Brent, which caused her to change. She was also given the ability to lift a hundred times her weight like a human-sized Hercules Beetle. She can jump 30 inches in her body length. The only ones who knew were her brother and parents. She freaked out when she saw her wings and antenna, but her brother and parents assured her that it was okay. Her mom helped make her superhero outfit as she chose the name 'Bug Girl'. She started saving people by using her powers and became popular. Even though she loved the popularity she was getting with her brother, she knew that saving the world is more important, and didn't let her popularity get to her. She also saved people with her twin brother as they would sometimes work together to fight crime.

Her superhero outfit is the same as Bug Girl's from The Backyardigans episode, Front Page News. Her power/abilities are the same as Bug Girl's and the Ant-Man suit's Size Manipulation in the MCU version. Bubble Boy and Bug Girl will be like a new version of Static and Magnetta, but with different powers, and with them being twins. They'll definitely be making a few appearances soon on Season 2 of my version of Static Shock. Please Review.