Copy Cat

Real Name:

Kathryn Collins

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Brown

Eyes:

Blue

Powers:

Power Replication, Visual Power Replication, Attack Recording, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Reflexes, and Enhanced Strength

Voiced by:

Stephanie Sheh

Appearance

She's a beautiful young woman with fair skin, blue eyes, and brown hair that flows freely below her chest. She wears a yellow short-sleeved shirt, midriff exposed, a black skirt, and yellow flats. As Copy Cat, she wears a yellow long-sleeved jumpsuit that complements her figure and goes down above her ankles. She also wears a yellow cat mask (which doesn't cover her mouth like Batman's) and doesn't wear shoes and gloves.

Personality

Kathryn is a cruel woman who loves bullying Ruby at school, physically and with mean words. She likes cats and would copy a student's test and quizzes.

Powers/Abilities

She has the special ability to analyze and copy others' skills and techniques and use them for herself. She can observe and replicate any attack on the fly. She is able to mimic and replicate the powers of other Bang Baby's through observation. Once she sees their powers in any way, she gains them and automatically gains complete control, proficiency, prowess, expertise, knowledge, familiarity, and understanding over them. She has the ability to record an attack from other Bang Baby's and use that attack as her own. When recording the attack, the attack is negated in the process. Once she has the attack, she is able to use that attack as many times as she wants. She calls it her Cat Scan. For example, when she fights a Bang Baby, she uses the cat scan that allows her to scan the metahuman's powers, skills, and techniques. After she's done, she can use their own powers against them. The skills and attacks that she copies are equal in strength to the original's, allowing her to perfectly counter any attack thrown at her. She can also manipulate parts of her body to simulate different attacks and has enough stamina and power to overpower other people's combat techniques with the same techniques, making her nearly unstoppable. Copy Cat's copying ability gives her a huge advantage. Her enemy's fighting skills won't matter, she can match her enemies blow for blow. When her enemies attack with all their might, they get attacked with the same force, it's almost like they're fighting against themselves. She can also use other metahuman powers she copied against her enemies. When she uses her cat scan, her blue eyes glow brightly. She's strong enough to lift Four Arms, fast enough to keep up with Seaswift, and agile enough to dodge Satic's electric blasts. At her most powerful, she can cause widespread destruction across Dakota in a matter of hours and can overpower the combined forces of Static, Magnetta, Four Arms, Nails, and She-Bang.

Even without her copying powers, she's a very good combat fighter, even before the Big Bang with incredible reflexes, speed, agility, and strength as she's able to dodge She-Bang's attacks, lift heavy objects, and fast enough to keep up with Permafrost skating.

Weaknesses

Copy Cat's only and greatest weakness is that she can only copy the skills of one opponent at a time. If her enemies work together, she'll be overwhelmed. She can't copy a Bang Baby's powers if her eyes are covered.

Bang Babies Copied

Magnetta's Magne-Gravitokinesis

Static's Electromagnetism

Ebon's Portal Generation

Talon's Sonic Scream

Four Arms' Sonic Clap

Shiv's Solid-Light Weapon Generation

Kangor's Stomps

Hotstreak's Pyrokinesis

Permafrost's Cryokinesis

Rubberband Man's Elasticity

Puff's Gas Powers

Onyx's Enhanced Strength

Tamara Lawerence's Enhanced Hearing

Nightingale's Dark Matter Generation

Tumbler's Sphere Transformation

Soundwave's Audiokinesis

Flamefrost's Wind Breath

Blast's Red Lasers

Prism's Crystal Shard Projectiles

Chomp's Goop Generation

Bubble Boy's Bubble Powers

Bug Girl's Supernatural Leap

The Ice-Screamer's Ice Cream Powers

Musa's Vibration Waves

Teleportra's Teleportation

Miss Appear's Invisibility

Siren's Hypnotic Voice

Weather Girl's Atmokinesis

Seaswift's Supernatural Speed

Nails' Sharp Projectile Claws & Metallic Body

Timezone's Chronokinesis

Aquamaria's Hydrokinesis

Alehotro's Fire Mimicry

Madelyn Spaulding's Telepathy

Tantrum's Anger Empowerment

History

Before the Big Bang, she was a bully at Dakota Union High who targeted Ruby Hawkins. She went to the docks during the gang war with her gang. But then, she got exposed to the Quantum Gas. Her body didn't change as she stayed the same, but she was given the ability to copy powers and skills from other Bang Babies. The first Bang Baby she copied was obviously Magnetta, who she found out that she was Ruby along with Static being Virgil. Then, she started copying skills from more Bang Babies like Ebon, Talon, Shiv, and Four Arms. Along with more powerful Bang Babies like Tumbler, Soundwave, and Flamefrost. She plans on using her powers to become unstoppable and take over the world by using her powers to overpower any metahumans.

Not bad, huh? She'll sure be a very difficult villain to beat. As you can see, her copying ability is the same power Emerl has on Sonic X. Unlike Leech, her powers aren't temporary so she can use the powers she copied anytime without copying her enemy's powers repeatedly. And the only difference is that she doesn't gain the metahuman's weaknesses. I also thought about giving Ruby a bully like how Francis bullies Virgil. Please Review.