Miss Appear

Real Name:

Mina Patterson

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Black

Eyes:

Green

Powers:

Invisibility, Invisibility Extension, Invisibility Combat, Partial Invisibility, Thermal Invisibility, Invisible Strike, Invisible Energy Manipulation, Invisible Force-Field, and Absolute Concealment

Voiced by:

Jordin Sparks

Appearance

She's an African American girl with long black hair tied back into pigtails and green eyes. She wears a purple long-sleeved shirt, a blue skirt, and purple flats. As Miss Appear, she wears a purple sleeveless jumpsuit that complements her figure and covers her legs. She also wears purple gloves and purple high-heels. Along with a crossed-off eye symbol on her chest.

Personality

Mina is a kind girl who was an outcast at school and used to be quiet.

Powers/Abilities

She can make herself unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in the visible spectrum. She can even move around an environment unseen by others and act without being observed. However, she's able to see herself while she's invisible. She can even make her shoes, hats, or accessories on her body invisible. She can become invisible in all wavelengths of visible, infrared, and ultraviolet light. She's able to make other people invisible by touching someone. She can make parts of her body invisible while leaving the rest of her body visible. She's able to become invisible in low or high temperatures. So, she can mask her thermal signature to avoid detection from thermal sensors. She's able to incorporate invisibility of any kind into physical combat, which gives her an advantage against metahumans who depend on sight. She can create, shape, and manipulate invisible energy which can't be seen and is completely undetectable to all other senses. She can create a burst of invisible energy and can even create invisible force fields that can deflect bullets, knives, and other objects. She's able to hide her shadow and footprints while she's invisible. Her eyes are also able to absorb light, so she can see just fine while she's invisible. She can make herself unseen and unfindable by anything, making her unable to be visually and physically detected by anything including magic, technology, and divine beings. She can even detect and see someone who's invisible. She has the ability to cloak parts of her body and attack her enemies. This attack is difficult to dodge.

Weaknesses

She can easily be detected by Static's ability to detect Bio-Electric Auras and Magnetta's ability to detect Magnetic Fields. She can be detected by metahumans with senses that don't depend on vision, such as smell, hearing, and touch, like Ferret. Rain, powders, and other liquids can show her shape while invisible. If she gets hit by something very strong, it could cause her to become visible. She only has two invisible energy abilities, so she doesn't have other invisible abilities like Telekinesis, Air, Gravity, Sound, and Spatial Manipulation. She can be detected if she makes a sound.

History

She grew up with her mother and older sister, who's always getting herself into trouble and being sent to juvie. Mina and Tina aren't good sisters at all. They don't get each other or get along. She also gets into many fights with her sister. Mina always felt like she was invisible in school. Nobody notices that she's here, which makes her feel lonely. She loves reading about invisibility, including Camouflage, and the tree frog's ability to change its infrared output. So, she knows everything about invisibility. After their mother died, she was forced to live with her older sister. She was at the docks with her sister when the Big Bang started. She didn't want to go, but Tina made her, or else she'll be kicked out of the house. They both got exposed to the Quantum Gas. Tina gained the power to teleport and create portals while Mina gained the ability to turn invisible and create invisible energy. She began using her powers for good and for pranking villains. She even uses her powers to defeat her sister.

Her invisibility powers are a combination of the Idominus Rex, Violet Parr, and Danny Phantom. This girl takes invisibility to a whole new level because with these powers, she could be unbeatable. I've seen many characters with invisibility like Danny Phantom, Ghosts, Violet Parr, Griffin (Hotel Transylvania), Randall Boggs, and lots of other cartoon characters with invisibility. I've heard that there are 3 possibilities for invisibility.

1) Perfect Transparency - This is something seen in cartoons and can't be achieved in real life.

2) Camouflage - When the light rays flow from the object matched to the rays that we would expect to see in the absence of an object.

3) When an object is wrapped in a metamaterial that transforms the path of light rays so that they seem untouched.

I've read a lot about Camouflage and know many animals that can do that. Air, Gravity, Sound, and Space are invisible, but these powers are separate Elements, including Telekinesis in my opinion. The last three Bang Babies are all girls. You'll learn about what their powers are soon enough. Also, her pigtails look like Sharon's pigtails from Static Shock. And her superhero outfit is the same one Sandy wears as Miss Appear in the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V, but with the crossed-off eye symbol on it. Please Review.