Prism

Real Name:

Pablo

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Blue (Human)

Eyes:

Black (Human)

Powers:

Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Speed, Crystal Projection, Crystal Placement, and Solar Power

Affiliations:

Ultra-Meta Gang

Voiced by:

Lee William Tockar

Appearance

He's a boy with tan skin, blue hair, and black eyes. He wears a purple jacket over a blue short-sleeved shirt, grey pants, and blue converse shoes. As a metahuman, he has a thin, angular appearance made up of many triangular and oblique shapes. His entire body is made out of a bluish transparent diamond and his arms and legs ends with sharp edges. His right arm is a crystal shard while his left arm looks like a three-spiked spear. His energy core with an orange eye is located on his head, protected by armor made out of diamonds.

Personality

Pablo is a boy who's loyal to Wade and likes diamonds. He also doesn't like traitors.

Powers/Abilities

Like Blast and his other friend, Prism is stronger than an average person. He's extremely hard to beat and can come back from heavy fights relatively unharmed a little bit later. Prism is the fastest of the Ultra-Meta Gang. He can fire crystals from his crystal-shard hands. Prism can stick his crystal-shard hands into the ground and make crystals that shoot out in whichever direction he pleases. He also can gain power from the sun in extremely sunny places, and use its power to have rainbow lasers shoot out of his body. His body can reflect lasers and light rays with no effect on him.

(Watch 13:46-14:21 to see how Prism's Solar Power works.)

Weaknesses

Like Blast and his other friend, Prism's weak point is located on his head, which is his energy core. If it's hit by someone or something by his energy core, Prism will instantly faint. He's especially weak to sonic vibrations, which can render him unconscious.

History

Before the Big Bang, he, Blast, and his other friend were part of Wade's gang. They were Wade's loyal partners who would help him and his gang. He carries a stone of crystals to reflect the sun's rays to blind his enemies for a short time. When he and Wade's gang head towards the docks, he got exposed by the Quantum Gas. His entire body became a bluish transparent diamond, his right arm becoming a crystal shard while his left arm became a three-spiked spear, and he had an energy core with an orange eye on his face, protected by armor made out of diamonds. After he, Blast, and his other friend saw that Virgil and Ruby threw the guns away, they felt betrayed that they refused to take that road. They noticed that they became heroes known as Static and Magnetta as he, Blast, and his other friend swore revenge on Virgil and Ruby.

Two down one to go. His appearance is the same as Prism in Max Steel (2013), along with his powers and abilities, but with the Ultralink powers and weaknesses removed. Please Review.