Bubble Boy

Real Name:

Brent Benson

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Black

Eyes:

Black

Powers:

Bubble Manipulation, Bubble Generation, Bubble Shield, Bubble Block, Bubble Breath, Bubble Beam Emission, Bubble Ball Projection, Bubble Wall of Trouble, Bubble Constructs, Bubble Encapsulation, Bubble Telekinesis, Bubble Aura, Bubble Communication, Bubble Healing, Bubble Teleportation, Bubble Combat, Soap Empowerment, Reflection Manipulation, Supernatural Agility, and Flight

Voiced by:

Tom Kenny

Appearance

He's a teenage boy with white skin, black hair, and black eyes. He wears a blue short-sleeved shirt, red pants, and blue converse shoes. As Bubble Boy, he wears a red superhero outfit with a blue belt, blue boots, blue gloves, a blue face mask, and a blue chest plate with a bubble wand symbol on it.

Personality

Brent loves blowing bubbles and is good at making different bubble shapes including bubble-shaped people and animals.

Powers/Abilities

Bubble Boy can manipulate and generate bubbles. He can make bubbles of any shape or size as he can create constructs made of bubbles, from a bubble Duck to a bubble Elephant. He can cover himself in a bubble to protect himself from attacks like a shield. He can create and launch spheres of bubbles with varying sizes and degrees of force. He can create a bubble around his hands to block projectiles and physical attacks. He can blow out bubbles from his mouth at rapid fire. He can fly as he leaves a trail of bubbles. He can create bubbles that can imprison anything or anyone inside, with enough hardness to contain the targets as he can encase objects in a bubble so he can easily take them wherever he goes. He can even encase objects in a bubble to let them float away or float toward him. He can surround himself in bubbles to protect himself from attacks. He can also encase cannonballs in a bubble as they float into the sky harmlessly. He's able to grasp matter with bubbles in order to manipulate it. He can even blow bubbles at his enemy's eyes to blind them for a short time. He can shoot multiple bubbles rapidly out of his hands to fire at his enemies. He can heal other people and himself by using bubbles. He can communicate with bubbles by speaking verbally. The bubbles can tell him what happened or what is happening, and help him track someone a long distance away. For example, after talking to the bubble he blows, the bubble will fly toward the person he's called. Once it reaches that person, the bubble pops, and his voice will come out and speak to the person. He can teleport by covering himself in a bubble as the bubble shrinks and disappears along with himself and end up appearing somewhere else as the bubble reappears somewhere and pops while leaving him at the spot he was teleported. He can also use it to teleport people and objects with him as he's able to teleport a small house with him. He can combine bubbles with his physical combat, granting him both high maneuverability and bubble attacks. He can even use bubbles to reflect light. He can create a wall made out of bubbles that can't be broken. Unlike regular bubbles, his bubbles can't be popped. His powers can become more powerful if he eats a bar of soap and can make a person or object squeaky clean if hit by his soapy bubbles or by drinking bubble soap. His stomach is tough enough to digest soap and drink bubble soap as his body doesn't get affected by ingesting too much soap he consumes or drinks. He's also agile enough to dodge multiple cannonballs fired at him.

Weaknesses

The only thing that can pop his bubbles is anything sharp, including his Bubble Wall of Trouble. If someone has anything sharp while imprison in a bubble, they can pop it to get out. He can't stop a bubble that's too big. If he's knocked out or hit unconscious, his bubbles will pop with the objects that were inside to fall back to the ground.

History

Before the Big Bang, he'd love blowing bubbles and would always dream about being a superhero. He's loved bubbles ever since he was a baby. He's a professional at bubble-blowing and would even have a Bubblestand, where he'd sell bubbles for one quarter. He'd even give lessons for one quarter. However, he was bullied for his love of bubbles since he's never grown out of it. They called him a baby because of his love for bubbles. The only ones who loved him for who he is were his parents and twin sister. Then, he got exposed to the Quantum Gas when he and his sister went to the docks. His body didn't change forms as he stayed the same, but he was given the ability to make unpoppable bubbles and bubble constructs. The only ones who knew were his sister and parents. His mom helped make his superhero outfit as he chose the name 'Bubble Boy'. He started saving people by using his powers and became popular. Even though he loved the popularity he was getting, he knew that saving the world is more important, and didn't let his popularity get to him.

No other superhero probably doesn't have bubble powers. His superhero outfit is the same as Captain Bubble's from The Backyardigans episode, Front Page News. His power/abilities are the same as Captain Bubbles, The Invinci-Bubble from the SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, and Spongebob's bubble constructs he blew in SpongeBob SquarePants episode, Bubblestand. The next chapter will talk about his sister, who's also turned into a Bang Baby. Please Review.