The Ice-Screamer

Real Name:

Frosty

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

White (Human)

Eyes:

Black

Powers:

Ice Cream Manipulation, Ice Cream Generation, Whipped Cream Jetpack, Chocolate Syrup Tsunami Shockwave, Cherry Bomb, Ice Cream Truck Horns, Ice Breath, Ice Cream Scoop Hands, Ice Cream Storm, Ice Breath, and Cold Immunity

Affiliations:

Ruffpack (Formerly)

Voiced by:

John Leguizamo

Appearance

He's a boy with white skin, black eyes, and white hair. He wears a white long-sleeved shirt, brown pants, and pink converse shoes. As a Metahuman, he's 12 feet tall, with snow-white skin, well-developed muscles, a giant ice cream cone on the top of his head, a big whipped cream jetpack on his back, one big ice cream truck horn on each of his shoulders, ice cream scoop hands (which can turn into hands and fingers), and smooth flat teeth. He also wears white pants and white shoes.

Personality

Frosty is a boy who loves having ice cream including milkshakes and knows every type of ice cream flavor.

Powers/Abilities

He can manipulate ice cream of any flavor from cones to scoops. He has telekinesis on ice cream and summons them to him or towards his enemies. He can create ice cream scoops of any flavor on his hand, so he can throw them at his enemies and give them brain freeze by using the coldness of the ice cream. It's also effective for people who have a milk allergy and people with a peanut allergy when hit with peanut-flavored ice cream. His whipped cream jetpack allows him to fly while spreading whipped cream whenever he takes off or begins to land. He can create a Tsunami of chocolate syrup to cause his enemies to stick to the floor, covering them in chocolate syrup which makes them stick. He can use his ice cream truck horns to blast his enemies with soundwaves, stun his enemies, and play ice cream truck music to attract little kids. He can breathe out a wind of ice that can freeze his enemies and objects. His ice cream scoop hands allow him to dig through the snow as he can also turn them into hands and fingers. He can throw large cherries that blow up like bombs. He can create an ice cream storm, which is a storm that rains down ice cream of any flavor from Vanilla to Chocolate. He's immune to cold and getting brain freeze.

Weaknesses

His biggest weakness is extreme heat as he'll start to get weak. His ice cream and chocolate syrup will melt from the extreme heat, making him powerless. The ice cream that he sends toward his enemies can be redirected back at him. His ice cream scoop hands can only burrow through soft surfaces. He can't burrow through hard surfaces like concrete and metal.

History

Before the Big Bang, he was a huge ice cream lover. Nobody loves ice cream more than him. Somehow, he's able to eat ice cream without getting a stomach ache, feeling sick, and getting cavities. He also likes milkshakes. He can't get enough of it. He loves working in an ice cream store and ice cream truck. He dreamed of having his own ice cream business with any type of flavor and even mixing them. He was laughed at by everyone in school for his love of ice cream and called a child. Then, he got hit by the Quantum Gas when he was at the docks having ice cream. He started to grow taller and become more muscular, his hair and shirt disappeared, his pants turned white along with his shoes, his hands became ice cream scoopers, his skin became white as snow, ice cream horns grew out of his shoulders, a whipped cream jetpack popped out of his back, an ice cream cone covered his head, and his teeth became flat. Which made it perfect for eating ice cream. He started using his powers for evil by becoming a laughing stock and being called a child. He began robbing ice cream stores and ice cream trucks. He would use his ice cream horns to play ice cream truck music to attract little kids. Just so he can scare them.

Pretty cool huh? See what I did there? HAHA! Everybody loves ice cream. Anyway, his appearance is the same as Four Arms (Ben 10), but with white skin, two arms, and two eyes. His powers/abilities are the same as Mr. Super Awesomeness from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, the Cherry Bombs are the same as from Wreck-it-Ralph, and the Chocolate Syrup Tsunami Shockwave is the same as Star's Syrup Tsunami Shockwave from Star vs. the Forces of Evil, but with chocolate syrup instead of maple syrup. Most of his powers are what I came up with on my own. Please Review.