Weather Girl

Real Name:

Bloom Tempest

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Blonde

Eyes:

Blue

Powers:

Weather Manipulation

Abilities:

Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Thermal Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Rainbow Manipulation, Season Manipulation, Weather Attacks, Weather Immunity, Weather Negation, Weather Sensing, Healing Weather, Weather Communication, Super Breath, Sonic Shriek, Heat Vision, Electric Vision, and Aerokinetic Flight

Voiced by:

Selena Gomez

Appearance

She's a beautiful teenage girl with white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair that goes down to her chest. She wears a yellow short-sleeved shirt, blue leggings, and red flats. As Weather Girl, she wears a blue jumpsuit that covers her legs and complements her figure. She also wears yellow flats and a red face mask. Along with a weather symbol on it, that has a storm cloud with rain, a lightning bolt, and the sun in the cloud.

Personality

Bloom is very emotional and has a hard time controlling them.

Powers/Abilities

She can create and control any type of weather. This includes the ability to attack using elements such as rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, heat, and cold. She can create powerful gusts of wind and destructive tornadoes, and use the wind to suspend her enemies in midair. She can summon thunderclouds, conjure spiritual winds, and any kind of storm. She can even use her air manipulation to fly. Weather Girl can fly fast enough to cross the entire globe in hours. Weather Girl can blow anything away with the force of a hurricane level. Weather Girl can generate a highly enhanced sonic blast of high wind amplitude for a variety of purposes. However, unlike many metahumans with this power, her sonic shriek is blue and more wind-based. She can summon and launch very powerful bolts of blue electricity/lightning from her fingertips, hands, or eyes. She can use them to make her punches exceptionally powerful. She can shape her bolts to fire electric energy balls that are powerful enough to reduce an entire building to rubble. She can even summon a powerful lightning bolt directly from the sky and use her electrical powers to deliver a painful shock to her enemies on contact or simulate an electric shock by manipulating the electric currents inside of a person from a distance on contact. She can control ice and cold energy. Weather Girl can create huge snowballs that can freeze people instantly and can breathe pure cold from her breath in the form of ice and snow that can freeze anything in its path. She can heat objects and can alter the temperature of any environment. She can shoot beams of heat from her eyes that can easily melt ice. She's able to release and use the weather to attack with various intensities, shapes, and sizes. Which can be projected and used as melee attacks. She can use air, electricity, heat/ice, and water attacks. She's unaffected by the weather, including wind, rain, temperature, electricity, fog, hail, and snow. She can cancel out any type of weather, nullifying hurricanes, thunderstorms, typhoons, blizzards, or even sunny days, and clear skies. She can also sense what kind of weather will be coming. She can heal others and herself by using the weather. She can communicate with the weather including clouds and wind. Either telepathically or by speaking verbally. The weather can tell her what happened or what's happening and help her to track someone a long distance away. She can even create Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Droughts, Floods, Hail, Rainstorms, Blizzards, Fog, and Whirlpools. She can create rainbows and can change seasons. She can even sense and predict Global Warming.

Weaknesses

Her powers can't work on metahumans with Weather Immunity. If she can't control her emotions, her powers become unstable. She can only heal cuts, bruises, burns, and broken bones. She can't heal injuries that are too severe. If she's too emotional, she can't control the weather.

History

Ever since she was born, she was unable to control her emotions and can get really emotional. She can't control her excitement, sadness, and anger. She's always had problems controlling her sadness and mostly her anger. Fortunately, her parents were willing to help her and have been giving her therapy to help with her emotional problems. Once she started High School, she was now able to control her emotions. However, when she went to the docks to clear her head, she got hit by the Quantum Gas. She gained the ability to control the weather depending on her emotions. She became a nervous wreck and almost caused her powers to go unstable. Her parents helped her control her powers, and when she was able to control them, she didn't need to use her emotions. She loves learning about the weather and knows any type of weather, from snow to sunshine, including fog. She's also against Global Warming and Climate Change. She began to use her powers to help people and became a hero.

It looks like she's one of the most powerful Bang Babies in Dakota with her ability to control the weather. I've only got one more Bang Baby OC to go, and then I'll be done. Please Review.