Musa

Real Name:

Melody Rhythm

Species:

Bang Baby

Hair:

Blonde

Eyes:

Brown

Powers:

Music Manipulation

Abilities:

Enhanced Musicianship, Telekinesis with music, Music Generation, Musical Attacks, Musical Healing, Musical Instrument Manipulation, Musical Weapon Proficiency, Vibration Emission using music, Sound Immunity, Musical Combat, Lava Immunity, Hypnotic Immunity, Flight, Climbing, Swimming, Running, and Underwater Breathing

Voiced by:

Katey Perry

Appearance

She's a beautiful teenage girl with fair skin, blonde hair that goes down to her back, and brown eyes. She wears a blue long-sleeved shirt, black shorts, and yellow converse shoes. As a metahuman, she has Classical wings on her back, a blue Techno tail with rainbow-colored pixels on her lower back, a pink Techno heart on her chest, Hard Rock ears, a Hard Rock nose, Country legs, Pop hair, Funk soft felt-like skin texture, slim K-Pop arms, Yodeler claws on her fingers, and Jazz gills on the sides of her neck.

Personality

Melody loves playing music from each genre.

Powers/Abilities

She can manipulate and generate music. She has telekinesis with music. She can generate and project music for different purposes, including offensive, distraction, and entertainment by using instruments or creating music out of thin air. She can release or use music for attacks of different forms, either launched or used for melee attacks. She can release music blasts from her hands. She can create missiles of music called Music Missiles. She can create and launch spheres of music called Music Balls. She can release beams of music called Music Beams. She can release music over a specific target area called Music Blasts. She can release bolts of music called Music Bolts. She can discharge music blasts from her mouth called Music Breath. She can fire bullets of music in a short sequence over a wide area. She can create bombs/explosions of music called Music Bombs. She can create a spiral/vortex of music called Music Vortex. She can send out a wave of music that repels everything called Music Waves. She can project musical notes to attack. She can send out a wave of music in all directions. She can use music to slice enemies. She can release attacks of music that can bounce off of any surface. She can heal herself or others by playing music. Depending on how the music/song is played she can heal in many different ways, including accelerating healing or regeneration, instant recovery, and causing sleep that can speed healing. She can create, summon, manipulate and use any/all musical instruments with perfect skill. She can use musical instruments as weapons. She can cause vibration waves that can push targets over, propel them away, shatter them, and even cause tremors by shaking the ground or dislodging underground tectonic plates, thus causing earthquakes when she plays her instruments. She's immune to the effects of sound waves. She's able to infuse music with physical attacks by using musical sound waves to influence and disorient her enemies. She can fly by flapping her Classical wings. She can swim with her Techno tailfin. She can climb on walls with her Yodeler claws. She can breathe underwater with her Jazz gills. She can use her hair to grab onto anything, swing on vines, use it for combat, and use them as legs like a Pop. She can also run as fast as a Country with her Country legs. She's immune to lava like Hard Rocker's. She's immune to hypnotic music played by Smooth Jazz Musical's. She can also sing in different languages and accents.

Weaknesses

She's only half as durable as the Musical's. Her music is useless to people who can't hear.

History

She grew up with parents who are Musical's. Her mother is a Classical, while her father is a Hard Rocker. She's one of those Normal's who was born from Musical parents, which is possible, but incredibly rare. She was exposed to Musical species, their music, culture, history, and everyday lives. She even grew up loving music and was good at playing almost any genre from the Musical's. She's also a good singer and dancer. She went to the docks to play music by herself but got exposed to the Quantum Gas. She grew Classical wings, a Techno tailfin, a beating Techno heart, Yodeler claws on her fingers, and Jazz gills. Her skin became a Funk soft felt-like texture, her ears became pointy like the Hard Rocker's, her hair started to act like a Pop's, her nose became arrow-shaped like the Hard Rocker's, her legs became long, lean, and muscular like the Country's, and her arms became as slim as a K-Pop's. She also gained the ability to control music. When her parents took her to the doctor, they said that the gas has infused with her Musical DNA, giving her some of the Musical's physical appearances. After the Big Bang, her parents told their Musical friends about what happened to their daughter, and she became one of them as the first Normal to play all genres of the Musical's and have their physical appearances.

Pretty cool huh? Her metahuman appearance is a Normal with most of the Musical's physical features. Her appearance is kind of based on Aggie from I. M. Rally's Troll fanfics. Normal's born from Musical parents have some Musical DNA inside them. Musical DNA is dominant, while Normal DNA is recessive. Country's have long lean muscular legs with feet that are hard and flat and horse tails. Funk's are now 7-feet-tall. Yodelers have sharp claws on their hands that help them grip mountains and help them climb. And some Techno's will have different colored hearts. Now, I'll be publishing one more chapter that will show all of Magnetta's powers. Please Review.