facebook live

"You need to sleep pa, love," Leni insisted, a sense of urgency in her voice, whilst she rubbed her thumbs along Risa's cheeks. Risa gave in after some time unwillingly. But at heart, she was pleased to catch some rest after her long trip from Manila to Boston.

Risa went to bed at 10pm and eventually after her head hit the pillow, she was consumed by a comforting sleep but only for it to be interrupted at an ungodly hour— because of her girlfriend's meeting.

She glanced open an eye to see a figure searching through the cupboard, and groaned loudly at the intrusion, catching Leni's attention.

Leni came towards her and whispered, "Sorry I woke you up, darling. Do you feel any better? May jetlag pa?"

Risa breathed in response and closed her eyes once again, hearing a little chuckle escape from her lips.

"Darling?" Leni questioned, and Risa turned to her, raising her eyebrows with her eyes still shut, "Have you seen my glasses? The pink one?"

"Why love?"

"Ah, magl-live sana ako sa facebook after my meeting."

"It's on the top drawer sa may living room,"

"Thanks, darling." Leni smiled, Risa felt a kiss on her cheek and heard Leni close the door behind her.

***

Leni couldn't lie that she also felt sleepy herself, especially looking at her girlfriend curled up under the comfortable covers, she immediately wanted to join her and hug her close as she missed her so much after months of being away from each other. Thankfully, Risa was able to file a three-week leave to visit Leni.

She cherished the warmth that Risa shared with her, which solely could be with her, and only her. But she can't erase the fact that she had her job to do, and she knew that she would be able to come to cuddle sooner or later.

It's always a surprise whenever Leni goes live on Facebook especially now that she's busier as a Hauser leader at Harvard and still the AB chairperson at the same time, but she promised her supporters that she will be more active after her term, she also enjoys catching up with people through the live.

She finally finished setting up her phone and started the live, "Sorry ha, medyo madilim pa dito sa pwesto ko, 4am pa lang kasi dito ngayon sa Boston," Leni says as she reads the questions popping up crazily. "Katatapos lang rin kasi ng meeting ko with our staffs sa AB, kaya nag live na rin ako to say hi at mangamusta."

Leni went on to answer some questions that she was able to read, "Kailan ako uuwi?" she reads a question out loud, fixing her eyeglasses. "Hm, sa November, uuwi ako at magsset up po tayo ng mga events sa Museum then babalik ulit ako dito sa December," Leni smiled as she answered the question.

"Ay ano ba 'yan." she laughed and puts her hand on her mouth at a comment that she read, "Akala ko pa naman di ako mag-iingay masyado, natutulog pa kasi si Risa at pagod pa galing sa byahe," Her little audience, consisting of her two daughters, widened their eyes at once, giving signals that she just revealed what was meant to be a secret.

However, Leni couldn't notice them because she is focused on reading the live comments, which made the whole scenario even worse.

Jill decided to silently scream at her mom, "Ma!" and Leni looked up at her, "You just mentioned Tita Ris!"

Leni widened her eyes and quickly put her free hand on her mouth, but who can blame her? She was half asleep after all, she immediately rummaged her mind to think of a new topic to talk about in her live.

But it was already late, a lot of comments were asking why Risa is there. If only people can hear Leni's thoughts right now, it would be, "Kinakabahan ako, natatakot ako." In contrast to her popular line after she filed her candidacy. Risa's reaction was something she wasn't going to look forward to.

"Risa, as in Sen Risa, po?" one comment asked, inevitably digging Leni into a hole she now couldn't get out of.

"Ah, y-yes- Risa." she smiled at her girlfriend's name, however, her revelation seemed to take over her mind and she instantly began to sweat even if the aircon is on.

"Anyway, sino na 'yung mga nakapunta sa Museum? Post your pictures ha para makita ko and malaman ng team kung ano pa pwedeng i-improve," Leni tries to calm herself and opened a new topic while her face was still a bit red.

But she saw Risa.

She saw Risa standing in front of the bedroom.

Risa saw everything, and although she would be a little mad at her for doing what she did, Risa was okay. It had been a little over 5 months and hiding their relationship was getting increasingly difficult, anyway. She just hopes that what was to come wouldn't be complicated, yet frankly, that didn't matter now.

Risa came walking in Leni's direction whilst she had a look of surprise on her face, suddenly turning into a complacent one, "Ah hi guys, si Sen Risa nga pala wants to say hi. My girlfriend."