ted talk

People of the world please hear me out, do not date a Hontiveros. Especially Risa Hontiveros.

Unless you guys wants to suffer like me.

Are you needy? Clingy? Feels like it's the end of the world when you're alone and you don't have someone special right next to you? Hinang hina ka ba kapag wala kang katabing matulog?

I wasn't either, in fact, I always want to be alone not until this Hontiveros came along.

"Darling, wag ka na pumunta dito. Malakas na 'yung ulan and besides, gabi na rin. I'll be there early tomorrow, okay?"

I pouted as I heard her reply on the other line when I said I'll go to her condo to fetch her.

She went there earlier to get some of her things but this typhoon changed or even ruined all of our plans. I hate only hearing her voice. I really miss her already, it's only been a few hours since she left. Ngayon, mag-isa nalang ako dito sa condo. Ang epal naman kasi ng bagyo.

So now who's going to hug me tight while I sleep?

Who's going to pinch my cheeks because she just wants to?

Now look at me, I'm already a mess without her. Just pure chaos. I never thought silence wouldn't be exciting as it used to be. Suddenly, this king sized bed is too big for me. I'm not used to it! I miss her so much. I miss my Risa. I don't care if you'll say I'm over reacting but I feel like I can't breathe properly without her.

If you love sleeping alone and not sharing a bed with someone else, do not date a Hontiveros.

Are you a homebody? The feeling when you just like to be at home all day? When you just wants to lazy around and watch your favorite shows?

Sorry to break it to you but you have to say goodbye to that if you date a Hontiveros.

She loves partying! She's outgoing too! I'm not a fan of spontaneous trips until this Hontiveros came along. I always plan everything before a trip but she said what's the thrill kapag planado ko na lahat?

Just like right now, she's heading out again for a party.

"Love, aalis na ako ha? Sure ka di ka sasama?" She puts her hand on the wall to balance herself while putting on her heels, but that's not what caught my attention. It's her outfit.

"Wait, can you turn around for a second muna?" I said, making sure na hindi ko guni guni 'yung nakikita ko.

"Hm? Okay?" Risa chuckled but also slowly turned around, that quickly shocked me.

"Ano yan?! Bakit ganyan suot mo?!" I swear to God, I tried my best not to shout.

"Why? What's wrong ba?"

"Halos bra lang 'yang suot mo!" Again, I really tried my best to calm down but she's wearing a freaking white bralette which is covering her breast (which I really, really love) and just a black suit hanging around her shoulders. Her collarbones, milky white skin, and belly buttons are all exposed.

"I have a coat naman! Ang oa naman, Maria Leonor."

"But it's still a bra," I argued

"It's a party! What do you expect naman na outfit?"

"Hindi 'yan pwede. Hindi okay. I'm reminding you na sa party ka pupunta na madaming tao, madaming makakakita nyan at magttry lapitan ka and might even take advantage of you," I inhaled after not pausing when I said that, making me lose my breath.