crybaby

Leni has a random list at the back of the notebook that Risa gave her after her realization that The Vow movie might happen to them someday, one list is titled "Reasons Why Risa Cried"

Reason #1

Today, Risa cried when we watched the latest Spiderman movie at the cinema. She didn't cry because the three spiderman were together in one frame, but she cried because she realized that she really loved caramel popcorns. She also cried when she said it's the first movie that we're watching at the cinema since the pandemic happened. And then Risa cried again when Andrew Garfield said that he wasn't able to save her MJ. After I wiped her tears, Risa whispered to me that she would definitely try her best to save me if some aliens would go on earth and tries to get her Leni.

Reason #2

Today, Risa cried when we were cooking her favorite carbonara because she felt sorry for the left over cream. Sabi nya, kawawa naman daw 'yung cream kapag binalik namin sa ref kasi mag-isa nalang sya. I already told her that we can use it naman for the other day. But she insisted on putting all of it para daw hindi lonely yung cream. I guess, iiyak sya ulit mamaya kasi sobra sa cream yung carbonara.

Reason #3

Ayun, Risa cried again because she was too full and ayaw na nya kumain pa ng carbonara but she said she feels bad because it's like we're being masama to the carbonara that would be left.

Reason #23

Today, I found Risa crying at her home office area. Ayaw nya sabihin sa akin kung bakit sya umiiyak but I checked her laptop and saw a paused video of a puppy who's playing dead. I just asked her about it but she just pouted at me, showing her wet eyes. She didn't know that she really look like a cute puppy whenever she pouts. Hay.

Reason #42

Today, pumasok bigla si Risa sa kitchen while I was cooking, biglang napahinto at tinitigan ako. Bago ko pa sya matanong kung anong kailangan nya, umiyak na sya agad kasi nakalimutan nya daw kung bakit sya pumunta sa kitchen. Although, naalala nya rin naman that she went to the kitchen to get some water. I gave her a glass of water and planted a quick kiss on my crybaby Risa.

Reason #56

Today, Risa read a Facebook post regarding a lost puppy around our neighborhood. I had to stop her from going out because it's already 2 am and she wanted to find the puppy. She was sobbing her eyes out and said the puppy might be already hungry. She didn't know that there's also a precious puppy who's crying at an ungodly hour and it's definitely her.

Reason #59

Today, Risa cried because the Facebook post was updated that the puppy was found. I had to stop her from leaving the house and going to the owner's house to congratulate them with a vanilla cake because it was 5am.

Reason #105

Today, Risa cried because I randomly kissed her cheeks because I really find it squishy. Instead of letting me go to get a tissue to wipe her tears, she held my cheeks with her two hands and said she wanted to see how deep my dimples are. She also stroked my hair while poking my dimples and said I love you, over and over.

Reason #260

Today, I wiped a tear on my eye because I was looking at my laptop for hours already. Risa thought that I was sad over something so she asked me to go to bed early and made me my favorite hot chocolate, she even said I didn't have to explain when I tried to tell her that my eyes were just tired from looking at the screen. She joined me at the bed, leaned on me and cried because she really thought that I was sad.

Reason #289

Tonight, Risa cried when I answered her question that she watched on Tiktok. She asked me if am I going to still love her if she became a cockroach, I just asked why would that happen but she just sobbed when I asked that. I didn't even had the chance to tell her that I would love her even if she will transform into a scary bug.

Reason #290

Today, Risa cried because we watched a short video about hamsters. It showed how short lifespan hamsters has, she said it's unfair because why are they created when their lives would be just for 2 or 3 years?

Leni looked at her wife. Risa is seriously staring at her laptop screen on the couch while wiping her eyes with pajama sleeve once in a while.

Leni smiled and adds on her notebook:

Risa searched more about hamsters and ended up watching more clips of hamsters— eating, playing, and exercising in a tiny wheel.

Leni puts her notebook back inside her drawer and moved closer to her, Risa puts her arm on Leni without looking away from watching the hamsters on the screen. Leni deeply sighed, and leaned her head on Risa's shoulder, and whispered, "I love you so much, my crybaby darling,"

Risa looked at her and cried before replying, "I love you too, mahal."