compilation report

Jealousy is closely linked to the fear of losing someone or something you already possess. Others might say that is a proof of love, when jealousy hits in relationships especially romantic relationship, it expands inside of us a mix anger, sadness, or even competition.

But to be fair, experts says jealousy in a relationship is not entirely a bad thing. There's a thing such as healthy jealousy or cute jealousy when it comes to Leni's Risa.

It's just another note on Leni's notebook again titled Jealous Risa Compilation Report (It's not a new knowledge that Leni is good at making reports, hence, the title of the note) and here are some of Leni's favorite instances when her other half got jealous:

Report #1

I was playing with diego in my office while Senator Risa is working on my desk, she has a quick zoom meeting kaya nakihiram ng laptop. Diego and I were just sitting on the receiving sofa for guests. I got distracted when I felt Risa was staring at me while she's still on her virtual meeting.

Ano bang problema nito?

Eventually, her meeting ended and she's still glaring at me like I did something wrong when in fact, naglalaro lang kami ni diego. Turns out that she got jealous of him because I keep on calling him as baby. Risa got up from my desk, walks towards me and said, "Bakit baby tawag mo kay diego? 'Diba ako lang ang baby mo?"

Report #6

We were at the birthday party of our friend, Senator Risa and I were sitted together with some of our mutual friends. Risa is on my right while Kit is on my left. As dorm mates before, we have a lot of things to talk about our college memories that the woman on my right can't relate to. Pero hindi ko naman sya hinahayaan ma out of place, hawak ko pa nga 'yung kamay eh. Nung una, okay lang naman sakanya because she's talking with our other friends. Risa is in good terms naman with Kit kahit she knew that he courted me before and since he's married na rin naman ngayon.

We're still holding hands under the table while we're busy talking to other people in our circle— nakakaenjoy rin kasi kakwentuhan si Kit lalo kapag yung mga partners namin pinag-uusapan namin, kaya di ko rin namalayan na wala na pala 'yung katabi ko. I immediately searched for her sa crowd and I saw her looking at me like a lion while sipping her wine.

Lagot na. Nagseselos na.

I said goodbye to the host of the party and to our friends kasi may susuyuin pa ko. "Parang enjoy na enjoy ka sa usapan nyo ah, ngiting ngiti ka pa habang nagkkwento." Risa uttered while she was adjusting her car seat.

"Ah, yes. Pinag-uusapan kasi namin kanina kung kailan ko narealize that I was inlove with you," I replied, I know she'll be curious.

"And when was that?" Risa looked at me, waiting for my answer.

I looked directly at her eyes, "When my first thoughts when I woke up were all about you. My last thoughts when I go to bed were about you too. My dreams were about us just being together,"

Awe transformed in her face, "Nakakainis ka, alam mo talaga kung paano ako makukuha," she held my face and showered soft kisses. Parang bata.

Report #9

Today, Senator Risa didn't talked to me the whole time we were having dinner. Her reason? It's because I licked the chocolate that was left on the spoon while I was eating our dessert. After a while, she hugged me and said she got jealous of the spoon— the innocent spoon — just because she said that I was licking it... the way I lick her when we.... I'm not even teasing her when I did that, sinisimot ko lang talaga kasi ang mahal nung cake. Ewan ko ba.