all these little things

Besides from reasons why risa cried list, there's  another list on her notebook— list of Risa's random antics that Leni writes/updates whenever she's bored or when she just feels like documentating the little things that Risa does that she really really finds adorable.

#1

I tend to sweat fast, minsan konting init lang nagpapawis na agad yung taas ng labi ko kaya I always have handkerchief with me. But there's this one time when we were both attending a conference and the event's place was an open air place. As I focused on the conference, I didn't notice what she was doing. Risa suddenly gets a tissue and starts wiping my upper lip and face with it, observing that I was sweating. She didn't focus on the program itself. Instead, she kept on blowing on my face, neck and shoulders, so that I feel cooler and don't sweat.

#2

I'm a morning person and Risa is obviously not, so when I try to wake her up, she'll always says, "Pick me! Choose me! Love me!" before pulling me back into the bed and wrapping us in a blanket like her favorite burrito.

#3

My size is kinda rare, it's not that big and also not that small— so whenever we go shopping Risa would always go through the clothes rack— looking for anything that is my size. It's cute to see her going through the clothes and holding up every option in my size and would eventually ask me what design that I like. Even the sales personnels are giggling at her because she looks so serious.

#23

Risa loves to wander into a room where I'm working or relaxing and stare at me until I stop whatever I'm doing and ask her, "What is it, love?" then she'll just hug me and rests her head on my neck without even saying a word. Well, sometimes she'll say that she misses me even though we're together the whole day. I guess I have a clingy wife.

#40

A lot of people know that Risa was a theater actress, and there are times that she'll randomly sing. Today, she gets a good news and announced it to me— by singing it to me instead of just saying it.

#54

My wife is really a good example of strong independent woman, she can do anything on her own. But for some reason, Risa can never seem to open bottles of soda; so she'll bring them over to me and hold them out and stare at me like a child until I open them for her.

#60

I can always tell when Risa truly finds something really funny. She has this deep, laugh that I find completely adorable. Though she hates that laugh, and tries her best to not do it most of the time. But sometimes it still happens, and I love it more each time.

#117

No matter what Risa is doing, what mood she's in, the kind of day she had, or how much she's carrying, if I'm home when she gets home at night she immediately comes over to cover my face in soft kisses and tell me she loves me. Every single time. It's my favorite thing in the world.

She once didn't notice me enter the house and was busy starting to put down a bag of groceries that she bought, she finally saw me and jumped on me to kiss me and say she loves me so much as if we didn't see each other for years.

#189

Our friends and colleagues might already noticed this cute habit of Risa— she would kiss my forehead whenever we meet and we part ways. She'll even come back running when she forgets sometimes; and I'd also just stand there waiting for her to come back because I know she'd come back just to kiss me.

#190

When I get dressed up, it may be a dress, polo or even a plain shirt, she'll ask our dog "doesn't mama leni looks so beautiful? hmm?" and she'll convince me that our dog barked as an answer.

#240

When I'm doing random things, from playing wordscapes, reading a book to cleaning the house, Risa would come up to me, give me a soft, long kiss, and say "just because I can!" And then she'll go back to whatever she was doing.

#259

Every time I call her, she does this little voice and gets excited and goes "Baby!" and it just makes me so happy because I'm the only one who can hear that voice of hers. Sometimes she calls me different names like leon, lens, mrs hontiveros, but my favorite is my leni with extra i whenever she misses me.

#260

Sometimes when Risa teases me and I get irritated; she flashes this cute cheeky smile that reaches her eyes, holds my face between her hands and won't release me until I smile.

#274

When we're on a date, Risa doesn't let my hand go as much as she can. Whether we're walking or simply sitting somewhere talking. When I asked her what's the reason behind it, she said her mom said before that if there's a precious thing on your hand, you should not let go of it.

#289

Out of nowhere, she'll just say, "Do you know how much I love you?" or sometimes, Risa would randomly stop and just stare at me and I would ask her why and she would just flash her smile and say "I love you" or "Bakit ang ganda ganda mo?"

#291

When Risa says jokes and knows that they're corny, she will pull this cute expression that screams, "do you still love me even if i'm this corny?"

At the end of the list, Leni there's a note that she wrote while staring at Risa who's sleeping soundly beside her.

To whoever might be reading this, I just want you to know that Risa the collection of all the things you'd hope for in a wife and best friend. It's impossible to say the single cutest thing she does because they all are— so I made this list, but mostly, she loves me back. And that's all I ever wanted anyway.

I'm inlove with Risa and all her little things.

thank you to the anon on cc who suggested this! :)