museo at night

After so many months of planning and preparations, finally Museo ng Pag-asa is now open to the public. As what Leni would always say, "Ako lang po ang naging mukha nito, pero ang mga tao po ang naging paraan para magkaroon tayo ng ganitong simbolo para magkaron pa ng pag-asa."

They all expected that it would be hectic today because all slots have been taken for the opening day, or even the rest of september. As for Leni, it's another day for her meetings and engagements. She arrived at the office before lunch to meet some of the supporters that were visiting the museum.

It's been months already and Leni knows what memorabilias would be displayed but the moment she passed by the rack that has lenrisa items— she smiled as she remembered the exact moment when she asked Risa if they can include it on the museum.

It was when Risa visited the on going preparation of the museum, they were walking look around and share with the senator what are their plans for the museum when Leni suddenly asked her out of the blue.

"Sen Risa, I'll just ask if pwede ba namin ilagay sa museo 'yung ibang gifts na bigay ng supporters?"

Risa asked curiously, "Why are you asking for my permission VP? Eh sa'yo naman yun, right?"

"Yes, sakin ka." Leni whispered.

"Ha?" Risa cleared her throat and threw a glance on the staff beside Leni to check their reaction. Luckily, hindi narinig ng staff.

"Ay, I mean, yes pero what I mean is 'yung gifts na may leni and risa prints? Like a pin na may photo of us? And the lightstick that has my name in front and your name at the back? Baka kasi lang medyo off sa'yo?" Leni replied.

"Why naman magiging off sakin? It's okay, VP! Besides, bigay naman sila ng supporters."

Before Leni can even reply, the staff approached her to tell that they are going to leave the two of them for awhile because they have something to do upstairs. "Ma'am, maiwan ko po muna kayo ni Sen Risa, may kailangan lang po gawin sa taas." Leni nodded.

Leni turns back to Risa, who is currently busy taking videos of the unfinished mural. She poked Risa and said, "Darling, tayo nalang andito we don't need to act na. So ano, pwede nga?"

"Love ang kulit, oo nga okay lang. When you kissed me after my oathtaking inside your office di ka nga nagpaalam, tapos pagdisplay ng merchandise nagpapaalam ka? Really?" Risa teased the other woman and saw her blush.

Leni chuckled, "And what reaction do you expect from me when you confessed to me and said that you love me that time? Of course, I'll kiss you as my answer. Tapos ang ganda ganda mo pa that time?"

Risa furrowed her brows and glared at her, "Ah so that time lang ako maganda?"

"Araw araw."

"Nambola pa. Pero parang ang ganda pa rin dito kapag gabi na? You know, with cute hanging lights and all. But people won't be able to see it kasi until 4pm lang office hours nyo diba?" Risa says, while looking around the place that has refreshing garden-like mural.

"Hindi pa namin na-try mag set up at night since wala pa namang plans. Pero parang that's a good idea nga. I'll take note of that."

After the flashback on her mind, Leni thought of doing exactly what Risa said that time. But not for the public to see, for her Risa only. So, she asked her staffs to go home earlier than usual so she can prepare her spontaneous dinner date with the senator. Sakto, kauuwi lang nya from Naga at hindi pa sila nagkikita ulit.