Crazy papa

3 days had passed and both Beck and Jade had already gotten out of the hospital, and for the past 3 days, Jade refused to leave her room while no one had seen Beck after he got released.

Cat and Andre tried to bring her to school but she wouldn't even leave her bed just to eat. They decide to go to the only Adult they trust.

C: Sikowitz, what are we going to do?

Sk: Did you try carrying her out of her room? ( He asks as he looks at Jade from the door frame of her room)

C: We tried but she's depressed and all, one time we put her down in the hallway and she just stayed on the floor the whole time.

A: She's right plus she hasn't eaten in like two Days, we're getting worried Sikowitz. that's not normal.

Sk: I agree this doesn't sound good... When was the last time she spoke to someone?

R: About 3 days ago at the hospital, Beck was the last person she talk to.

Sk: Well how did he react?

R: Eh... not good...after Andre took Jade back to her room he was kinda in denial, but only because he really doesn't remember her.

T: Intentionally or not he really hurt her, I had never seen her like this before.

A: None of us do. when they first broke up, she was sad but she was still her, she was still functioning like a normal human being. not like this, I mean look at her! ( They all peeked at her door to see her lying down on her bed )She's basically a zombie.

C: Zombie?! No! I don't want Jade to become a zombie. (Cat whine at them)

R: She's not a real zombie, Cat, What Andre means is that she's becoming so careless to the point she's putting her health at risk.

C: Ohhhh. Well either way I don't like it. Sikowitz help her?

T: Yeah Jade's a mess and we're all kinda scared for her life. Can you please talk to her? convince her to leave her room and get some food to eat.

Sk: Okay, I'll see what I can do, just give me a moment with her,( they all look at him with curiosity) Well go on, ran downstairs, wait for us.

The four all slowly went down to the living room.

Sikowitz cleared his throat before knocking at her door.

Sk: Jade, may I come in?

Jade just shrugs her shoulder while she remains in her position on her bed.

She was staring at the ceiling, her arms were on her side,

Sikowitz sat at the end of her bed.

Sk: Soooo... I heard you haven't left your room for the past 2 days, what's that all about? Huh.

Jade didn't answer back.

Sk: I guess Beck still hasn't talked to you yet?

Sikowitz waited for her to answer but Jade continued to ignore him.

Sk: Have you talked to your mom? I'm sure she's getting worried about you.

Still nothing.

Sk: *sighed* You really don't want to talk do you?...( He looks at the girl with sympathy) I get it, I know how hard to hear your loved ones say they don't know you.

Jade shifted her eyes to look at him.

Sk: Yup It can really tear you apart...Well I guess I should go n--( Jade suddenly mumbles to him)

J: Have you ever felt numb before...like nothing matters anymore?

Sk: Unfortunately I have... the same way you're feeling right now.