No way in hell

Steven together with Andre jumps on Joseph while Sandra, and Beck pulled Jade towards them "Jade! Jade?!" Beck held her by the head and started shaking her vigorously, with no response, Beck turned to join the two, and Steven held his father down while Beck started to punch Joseph uncontrollably," You!-FUCKING!-Pieice!-Of- shit!- I gonna kill you!- you hear me!-I don't care what happens to me!- I'm gonna fucking kill you!-You deserve to go to hell!" He shouted as he continues attacking Joseph.

  Andre turned to Sikowitz and pulled him into the corner just to avoid him getting hurt, while Tori and Robbie held back Cat as she tries to run toward the two.

"Sikowitz, Hey-- your oxygen, Breath, Okay breath" Sikowitz turned to his side and pointed at Jade" Get her-- Check... NOW!" He used up all his strength before dropping into Andre's arms and placing his oxygen back in his mouth. 

"Everyone freeze! L.A.P.D!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jade's POV:

"What's going to happen?" I was laying on my back talking to the dead daughter of my teacher while facing who I'm pretty sure was the angel of death, but still, I was asked that question.

"Nothing gonna happen to you, Dad's gonna help I promise" Her mouth was trying to assure me but her eyes were looking at me with pity, I turned my attention to the tiny black angel " His smiling at me... He's-he's not doing anything" She turned to her side and block the boy " Just ignore him, focus on something that makes you smile my- my dad said you have a boyfriend tell me about him"  I wet lips and shifted my eyes to the sky

" He's kind..." I swallowed hard as I recall everything about him

"a good actor " She nodded at me " Okay what else ?"

" a goofball" I could definitely picture his silly smile at that moment

" He has a ridiculous smile... and uh insanely fluffy hair" Chole tilted her head as she looks at me " Really?"

"Yeah fluffier than mine... I used to mess it around but he always gets mad so...He's um lips would pout and he would have that connecting brows...god, I hate it when he does that" She arched her brow before asking " You hate him getting mad?" 

"No, I just hate him making that stupid face... He's cute when he makes that face"  My smile drops when I realize that I could never see that smile again " I'm gonna miss-- I miss him" I felt my tear drops from my cheek, before letting my eyes close.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beck's pov: 

"JADE-AHHH!" I woke up in an empty room my hands were placed in handcuffs " I started shouting and calling everyone's names I even tried to pull my hands out, thankfully Andre and Seven heard me  "What happened? Why am I the one in handcuffs?! And where's Jade? Is she okay?! get me out of here" They both  forcefully calmed me down saying if I don't behave the doctors might knock me out again, I bited my lower lip but still did as they ask, I took a breath and ask using my inside voice " What happened?"

"You were lashing out so much--" Andre started to explain but Steven charmed " You beat the carp out of my dad," he said casually but soon followed with a smirk" The doctors had to use medical equipment just to stop you...

"Why did you guys let them do that?! I could have killed him!--"

" And what ?! Let them send you to Jail?!"

"So what?! That bastard deserves to be in hell! After what he did to your sister!--" I was now raising my voice at the both of them but  Steven immediately top my tone " Hey! I know where you're coming from, believe me, I wanted to kill him too. But what good is killing him if it means we end up and Jail, We're far better off here besides my sister than in a cell with guys like him"

" Look, man, His in Jail now, you can relax... plus don't you wanna be beside Jade once she wakes up?" I felt my face soften.

" Jade! Is she--" Andre smiled at me before nodding, " The doctors said she'll be fine apparently some miracle happened cause when her dad took her from her life support she started to breathe on her own" Hearing that made me let out a breath of relief " But she's still unconscious, I don't care if you two got back together, there's no way in hell I let you near her with that kind of temper... so put yourself together if you want to be on her side when she wakes up"  A small smile form on my lips and Steven returned a half smile as he gave Andre the key to my handcuffs, I  felt wrist after he uncuffing me.

" Is this mean we're cool?" I shyly asked Steven, he pause for a second and turn his gaze at Andre, he gave him a light nod that made Steven roll his eyes" Not yet, I still have one question, did you love her again because you remember her or because that's just how you felt" I'm not gonna lie I was surprised with his question, so many things that had happened and I totally forgot that we're supposed to keep our relationship to ourself.

"You think we didn't notice?... You're feeling towards Jade obviously change and I can clearly see that my sister still loves you so, I gotta know...Did you remember or what?" I gulp down as I shifted my eyes at Andre.

"The truth? I have loved Jade without my memories--" Before he could finish what he was about to say Cat, Tori, and Robbie came together " Hey you guys, Jade's mom is asking for all of us to check on Sikowitz. She said he has something to say to us " I've noticed Andre's eyes dilate, Does he know something about what Sikowtz has to say?

Hi, I'll be ending "Here we go again" I already finish the next chapters and I'm currently writing the last one. I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow same time as this one I hope I entertained you with this story. Sorry for the inconsistent updates and all of the retractions, I hope after this you would still read whatever victorious or even other fanfic stories that I will make in the future. anyways just wanted to say thank you for reading and voting for my stories, hope you guys have a wonderful day, love you all

- Em