Canadian Boy

Andre stumbled through every student in the hallway just to reach Jade's locker, "Sorry!-excuse me- Oh! " Tori, Beck, Moose, and Cat saw how agitated he was "Ah shit! Her combination!" Tori and the others quickly walk up to him "Dude... What's the matter?" Andre grow a smile as he saw his friends standing in front of him " Guys! thank god! Do any of you know the combination to Jade's locker ?" Everyone furrowed their eyes as they all shared a look, "Nope," Cat says as she sided her head "Why do you need the combination to Jade's locker?" Beck Asked, Andre scratched the back of his neck "Forgot something?" Jade confidently walks up to them, Beck and Moose's eyes grow widened as they saw Jade's upper body "What are you wearing? "Tori says  " A Nun's dress. Isn't it obvious... " Jade turns to look at Andre but she quickly notices how Beck and Moose were staring at her so she crossed her arms across her chest just to cover it up "Liking the view?!...* Just like Andre the two blushed and quickly shifted their eyes when Jade call them out "It's not like you never seen Boobs before... " she turned her gazes at Tori and Cat "And you two, can you please stop looking at me like that it's making--CAT! " She shouted at Cat for trying to poke her bra "Do you two not own a single bra?!" She asked the two girls. "Wha- of course, I own a bra!"  Tori shouted " We do, but they don't fit like that" Cat tried to poke it again Making Jade yell at her again, she raised her shirt and showed her bra " See Jadey... Not as fit as yours"Beck pull Cat's shirt down while siding his head as if he was being conservative"I told you to wait at the girl's bathroom" Andre quickly came near her " And how exactly are you planning to open my locker without my combination?...*Andre sided his lips as he shifted his gaze to the floor* mhm that's what I thought... Move"

 She walked past the others and opened her locker, " Hmm I could have sworn I have an extra flannel in my bag..." As she closed her locker she made a weird face after seeing Moose's face which has his eyes still attached to her breast  " Tell Sikowitz I won't be able to attend later's practice. I need to go home and change" Andre quickly sided his head and gestured at her " No n-no no di no no no. nuh-uh, you can't go home looking like that"Andre said while Jade looked at herself and just shrugged," I look fine" Moose slowly nodded at her while some other guys passing them suddenly whistled at her. Beck and Andre immediately snapped their heads and shouted at the guys " STRAIGHT AHEAD!-- KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD BUDDY-- NOTHING TO SEE HERE! " Jade suppressed her lip shut and tried to cover it with her hand" Yeah you do look fine, FINE  for perverts and maniacs" Beck whispered to himself" You do realize if I get caught wearing this, I might get suspended Besides, I'll be riding in my car . so I'm perfectly safe from guys like them" she left the five friends standing at her locker.

As she was about to reach her Car a pair of combat boots stopped right in front of her "Now what do you want?!" She places her hand on her hips and looks at him as he scratched the back of his neck " Here wear this." Beck took off his flannel and wrapped it around her " Why are you giving me your flannel?" Beck just smiled at her " Cuz your half naked in the parking lot of our school" he said jokingly, Jade raised her eyebrows at him and look at the flannel " Well I wouldn't have been naked if a certain Canadian boy didn't spill his stupid black coffee over me!" Beck slid his hands into his pocket before scoffing at her " First of all it was almond and second I wouldn't have spilled my coffee on you if you were looking at where you were going, so technically you owe me an apology and a cup of almond coffee" Jade fake a smile at him "Here!" *THUD!* she stomped on his foot" that's my apology! it's a shame that I don't have any coffee around me! I would have LOVE to give it to you!" Beck pulled his foot up and bounces on his one leg as he looks at Jade who was now smirking at him " I won't be giving this back since It's my flannel anyways, see!" she showed a letter J near the sleeves,  even though in pain Beck just can't help to smile as she walks away.

As Beck came back inside the school his phone suddenly rang, he pulled up his phone and Looks at the caller's ID "Zoe<3"  He pressed accept and place it near his ear.