Everybody shut up

Beck's pov: 

Why?! why doe this keeps happening to us?! I'm back in the same place where I could only assume she'll dread as much as I am.

"Get off of me! I need to find her! She needs me! JAAADEEE!" the nurses and doctor tried to pin me down. my breath was limited and I still felt dizzy as if everything was spinning but I still need to move. and don't think it was just me whose being difficult here, cause I could hear Cat's voice yelling at her parents and nurses.

" What do you mean she's still not here?! We were all in the same school! the firemen said they all got everyone out! Which means she needs to be here!" Cat continued to whined

Then my eyes shifted to Tori who was wailing in pain and Robbie who was holding Rex and just looking in pain.

The same goes for Andre and Steven, who I saw asking a bunch of people if anyone has seen her.

18 yrs old, girl, ruptured her eardrums, unconscious possibly from smoke inhalation. 

then suddenly, there she is, they wheeled her in next to me "Jade?"  not sure but it felt like we all said her name at the same time. Steven was the first to attend by her side followed by Andre, Cat tried but I'm pretty sure she had fallen down due to her broken leg, while I on the other hand still tried to handle every nurse and doctor, trying to reason out the fact that the girl right next to me is my the person I was looking for.

she suddenly made a small groan then " Beck?" that's her voice, I could see her trying to look for me, but dang these people blocked her view, plus the chaos didn't help, they just drowned my voice out.

"Jad--Please!- JUST Let me-- She's right there! I need to see her" but when she turned her head to the side revealing almost dried-up blood coming out from her ear, I finally lost it," EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" finally they all manage to hear me "I just wanna see her... please" I used the pole that was holding my IV fluids as a guide to come near her.

I finally saw her face she was trying to smile at me but she could barely open her eyes,

Hey...

Yeah, hey...

 I felt a Sudden rush then it went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tori, Cat, Robbie Beck, and Jade, were the ones that had the need to stay inside the hospital just to be monitored because of their injuries, Cat broke her left leg and had minor bruises and burns, same with Beck and Jade light burns & bruises but they inhaled hot gases which made it worst plus Jade raptured her eardrums and got a minor head injury while Beck had a third-degree burn on his right arm, Tori suffered first to second-degree burns on her back while Robbie broke his right arm, and surprisingly no burns.

As the sun rose on a new day, the three minor patients were the first to wake up. they all noticed each other as their bed was forming a pyramid pattern. Cat and Tori were the ones who were side by side while Robbie's bed was facing both of them on the other side of the room. " OH MY GOSH, MY LEG!" Cat exclaimed with a horsey voice while Tori felt a light sting on her back as she tried to sit up straight But as soon as she sat up her eyes shifted to the couple in the other room. " you guys... look" she pointed out.

The two slowly walk outside with Cat being wheeled on her wheel chair they saw Jade's mom and brother and Beck's parents, Andre was sitting alone in the lobby looking so tense.

"What happened to them?" Tori worryingly ask.

"It happened again..."

 Andre's pov:

the looks on their faces. I could still hear that light metal ring that his pole made once it hit the floor.  Tori carefully sat next to me trying not to let her wounds be in contact with the chair while Robbie pushed Cat's Wheelchair in front of me and he sat on my other sat, they all look worried.

Why wouldn't they be...