THE SHOW!

"let me go! I'm not a little kid that you can force to leave!" She tugs her arm while resisting his grip as he pulls her to his car "I said Let-me-Go!..." She finally pulled her arm but stumbled back on the ground, she quickly crawled away and grabbed anything close to her, a stick " Stay back! I'm warning you... Mom and Steven are already here! So for FUCKING sake get the fuck out of our lives!..." She pointed her stick at him and slowly walk back but they both heard a ruckus back inside the school, Jade immediately run back to the back door of Hollywood arts only to be blocked by a bunch of students and families stampeding out of the school, As she looks inside a thick gray smoke was coming out of the windows and doors of the school, the first thought came to mind was to find her friends and family.

.

.

.

.

.

EARLIER THAT NIGHT...

"Okay people this is our last rehearsal and I expect this to be magnificent! so let's try not to mess up the songs anymore, Am I clear on that Sinjin?!" he said as he looks upon the sounding area Sinjin nodded fast. "Good now let's do a take with one of the songs umm..." He looks at the two leading stars and tries to decide what's song are they gonna sing for the last rehearsal " Beck! let's do your part where you and Cat were talking about how you weren't the one who kiss Angelica, then you'll begin to sing your solo" Beck took a deep breath before simply nodding and began walking toward the stage." ANNNDDDD ACTION!" 

C: What were you thinking?! * she started pacing around his room*

B: I don't know...

C: I thought you liked Chloe!

B: I do...

C: Then why did you kiss Angela right in front of Chloe?!

B: I don't know... urgh cause I'm stupid * he said while plopping down on the bed*

C: Well you're not wrong about that...*sighed*

B: Chloe's the one I wanna be with not Angela...* his eyes became watery* What am I going to do Stacey? I don't wanna lose her.

C: Do you love her?* Andre shot his head up to look at Cat*

B: Yeah...

C: Then I guess you need a plan to let her know that...

Beck stood up and faced the audience and looks at the abyss for a moment, then the song began to play. 

Beck reaches out his hand in the air and closed his eyes and started to imagine Jade's face.

You're in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I'm with you
So close to feeling alive

he then turns to look at a picture of Jade by his nightstand, he walks towards it.

A life goes by
Romantic dreams must die
So I bid my goodbye
And never knew
So close, was waiting
Waiting here with you
And now, forever, I know
All that I wanted *lifted the picture and glided his hand for a second then back to Cat, pulling her for a waltz*
To hold you so close

as he dances her in and out of the light Jade suddenly replaces Cat making them Dance through the stage.

So close to reaching
That famous happy end
Almost believing
This one's not pretend
And now you're beside me
And look how far we've come
So far we are, so close