They look good together

The whole crew was pacing around, feeling tense about whether they would be able to continue the show or not. Andre dragged Tori to check up on the show while he still faked his broken arm "Hey, got any news about the play?" Andre asked as he came up to the two, Robbie was patting Cat's back trying to calm her down " No... Sikowitz isn't even here yet and we still don't know where Beck and Jade are." Cat said as she grips tighter in her purple giraffe laying on her lap, "did you try texting either one of them?" Tori asked while taking a seat next to Cat. " Yeah cause when Robbie texts someone they would immediately text back," Rex said to the Latina girl "Could you ever be nice?!" Robbie turns to look at his puppet " Depends could you ever be normal?" Rex followed with an obnoxious laugh.

"Cat, did you try texting Jade?" Cat just shook her head at Tori, Andre rolled his eyes and let out a small frustrated sound before texting Jade.

"Hey, the gangs waiting for you and Beck, Cat's feeling anxious about the play whether its a go or not, do you know anything about it? text me if you got the answer"

As soon as he presses send he turned his back and peek outside the door " what if their night didn't go well?... does that mean the play's canceled?" Cat asks before pouting as she continues to hug her toy. As the three exchange look, Sinjin walks in holding some cable wires on his back and quickly notices how the group was acting "You all okay?... whys does Cat look so sad?" Tori sighed as she place her hands on her thighs and looks at Sinjin "Yeah... We're Um fine, Cat's just worried about the play, Sikowitz hasn't shown up yet and Beck and Jade are nowhere to be found." Sinjin nodded along "Well if you're worried about the play being canceled then I got great news for you, Sikowitz texted me to fix up the lighting and sounds so that you guys could use it while rehearsing for Friday night's play." a smile grew on there face as they look at Sinjin.

"You mean--" Cat asked with enthusiasm in her voice as she stood up from her seat.

"Yup, you guys are doing your play" Cat squealed and turn to hug Robbie while everyone started to cheer.

"So Jade and Beck fixed their differences last night?" Tori asked with a curious tone.

"Yeah, you could say that,  if there's even something to fix about I mean... they look fine to me last night," he said as he puts down the cable wires on the chair.

"Fine? You sure you're still talking about Beck and Jade here?" Rex interrupted, earning a glare from Tori and Andre." Stare all you want! you know I'm right." he defensively stated.

"Look, all I could tell you is that their date last night was a success--"

"DATE?!!" They all simultaneously shouted. 

" Last night was a date?" Robbie asks after clearing his throat and taking a quick glance at Andre.

"Oh yeah, Sikowitz made us monitor them, well... that's how started...ohh! hey you wanna see their duet together I got it on video and I'm telling you they killed! here..." he pulled out his phone and showed them Beck and Jade's duet.

a few gasped and smiles linger in the group, "Look! Jadey's smiling" Cat said as she pointed at Sinjin's phone" And wow Beck's singing" Tori added. "Yeah... they look good together," Andre said, letting out a sad smile and earning a sympathetic look from Tori.

As the video was finished a tiny question popped outs of Robbie's head "Hey if Beck and Jade were on a date last night does that mean they're back together again?" at that moment Sikowitz, Beck, and Jade all walked into the room.

As everyone all turned their heads to look at the two students, looking at them with amusing looks. Jade just raised her eyebrows and glared at all of them before asking "What are you freaks looking at?!" Cat came up to her and started to whisper in her ear making her snap her head and give Sinjin a look that makes him wanna piss his pants off, he immediately rushes to the catwalk almost stumbling down while running away.