The End

A week later...

As everyone else was released 4 days earlier except for Jade and Sikowitz, they all came together for their weekly check-up and then came up to visit the two remaining patients.

they met the two while they were in the middle of their P.T. "One more step Jade, come you can do it" Steven cheered from the corner of the room, She held her grip on the metal bar and stood still " No! You already said that! I'm tired, I just wanna sit down now"

" Oh Jade don't be such a baby," Sikowitz said to her,

"Oh, this came from the man that had wet his bed last night "

"Hey!..." he turned to look at Sandra," You told her?" She tried to hide her smile but end up bursting into laughter " I'm sorry, I had to...It was too hilarious to keep it a secret" He grumpily pulled himself up "So much for keeping it a secret...For the record my Catheter broke" he pouted but still stood beside Sandra.

" Yeah sure it was" Jade teasingly said then turned to her brother "Steven! Get me out of here" He just shrugs and said " Sorry Jade, if you went in by yourself... that means you can get yourself out"

" Wha-- Are you kidding me?! Mom!" She tried to turn to her mom but she just answered her with " Sorry honey you know the rules"

" Oh, my g-" Thankfully her friends suddenly barged into the room.

"-Hiiii"

"-Hey!"

"-Wat up my peps"

" -We got food!"

"-Hey, babe--"

A smile formed as she turned to Beck " Beck, Hey! Come over here!" Steven quickly pulled him to his side " Uh uh! Nice try sis but no more using your boyfriend, you made your way there on your own it's only fair to come back on your own" That made Jade roll her eyes " I hate you...Beck c'mon my legs hurts... Please?" she said using a soft voice paired with a pouted lips. a goofy smile appeared on Beck's face" Does it really hurt?" she sighed and lightly nodded her head " You're really using that on me?"

" Yes." she quietly answered, the others look at him and shook their heads " Kay--"

"Aw! Man! Don't! she's just using the sympathy card on you and you're falling for it!" Steven shouted, Beck turn to his back and started to walk backward as he answered him " Sorry guys I gotta do it she used the magic word! There's no--" Thud!

"Ow!" The others were quick to run to her side.

"-J!"

"-Honey"

"-Jade!"

"-Jadey!"

"-Is she okay?!"

"Bade! I'm sorry I didn't mean--" His voice was muted by Jade's giggle" Just pull me up...You guys need to relax, okay I just fell down I wasn't hit by a bus..." Beck and the others kept staring at her as if he wasn't convinced by what she said " Seriously guys I'm fine you can stop staring at me now."

" Jade, are you sure you're okay you're not hurt--" Beck tried to ask but Jade cuts him off by holding his hand and lightly tapping his face " No I'm not, I promise, I just fell down it's not a big deal, plus it's already been a week, you're not gonna bump me back into a coma..." She started to walk but then stopped and held her legs "But my legs still do hurts..." Beck sided his head and lifted her up bridal style causing her to squeal "AHH! Beck! Don't drop me! Don't drop me! Don't drop me!" she repeatedly says while hugging tightly at his neck causing everyone to laugh at her demeanor.