Easy to let go

Andre's pov:

" Well I don't know if you guys remember but last night when he walked towards her, he um... He collapses and..."

As much as it pains me, I couldn't help but to recall what happened.

"Beck!" Jade called out for him while the nurses immediately lifted his body and placed him back on his bed. " his in cardiac Arrest! Get the difib--" The doctor yells.

It happened so fast...

they pulled the curtains to cover his area. I just shifted my eyes on Beck when a nurse suddenly shouted "Code blue!" I distinctly remember the sound of two monitors' making that endless beep, as they were just about to pull the curtain I saw Jade's arm dangling on her bed.

It was happening all at once I-I didn't know who I was going to focus on...

" Everyon was shouting, my head was clouding I coudnt find anyone of you guys..."

I just stood there... looking lost.

"They died... Beck's heart stopped and Jade's right lung collap--!"

my voice cracked, one wrong move then I'll be having a meltdown in front of my friends which I can't do it right now. I need to stay calm for Cat, cause I know if I freak out then... but even that I still couldn't do it.

"I hate them both... " Tori's eyes became fixed on me " This is the second time Tori, this is the second time I watch them die and yet I still couldn't do anything about it! That's the kind of person I am I couldn't save them! I couldn't help them! I Couldn't do anything except watch them DIE!"

I was crying, My tears were streaming down my cheek, no, No. I was bawling uncontrollably I wanted to scream at them. be angry with them.

I wanted to tell Beck how stupid he was for letting himself have a cardiac arrest just so they can treat him and how incredibly insane Jade is for running back to that stupid building.

"They care so much for each other to the point they're both reckless to themselves!"

I felt Tori's light grip on my shoulder, and with all the emotion I was feeling I almost pulled Tori for a hug. 

"Andre..." Before I knew it, i wasn't the only one crying anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As they all wait for either of the two to regain conciousness.

they sat outside trying to ease their minds that was rumbling with all kinds of scenarios that could play out in this situation.

Every 10 minutes one of them would peek to see if they would wake up...

Sandra was first...

Then Beck's mom...

Steven was next...

Then there was Beck's dad...

Cat and Tori both came to check... But Robbie didn't want to go by himself so he soonly followed.

And lastly Andre...

He stop at the door and with a sturn face he took I look at the two and decided to leave but as he opened the door Cat was about to go in.

"Cat? What are you doing there? Shouldn't you be with the others?"

Cat slowly wheeled herself "I urghh- wanted to sta--urghh" he notices her struggles to wheel herself so he walks behind her and pushes her in near Jade's bed.

"Here let me help u"

"oh! Thank you...hey were you about to leave?"

" Uh... Yeah I just came back to check on them remember?"

"What did you do? Took a glance and decided they're both fine"
she joked but as she looked at Andre's face,

"No..."

she immediately realized that's what he did, she gasped and her expression instantly fell down.

"You did! U where about to leave after taking a look at them!"

"Alright fine! I just look at them"

"Andre!"

"What do you want me to do here Cat?! D-do you want me to shake their bed just to see if their awake?! "

" Well looking at them isn't gonna help either!"

As they continue to yell at each other there's one thing they failed to notice...

.

.

.

.

.

"I like it here..."

"Me too."

"I wish we could be like this all the time"

" Yeah...To bad we can't..."

"Do we really need to go back?"

"Guess so..."."

" Well if it's up to me... I would rather stay here with you"

""You really don't wanna go back huh?"

"Why bother? Lately it feels like I'm working my butt off just to be alive"

"Hmm, true... but what about our families? Our friends?"

" Do you think they're waiting?"

"I like to think they are."

"You wanna go back?"

"That's where we're supposed to be..."

"But it's much more easy to let go"

"Since when did you choose to be easy?"

"Since we got here"

"*Scoff* C'mon... We need to wake up"

"But..."

"I promise everything's gonna be fine"

"Really?"

"so c'mon?"

They both shared a sweet moment as they held hands together.

"Just-- Please do one thing for me"

"Yeah?"

"Remember me when you wake up"

"I' will... see you when I wake up...

"I love y-- goodbye"