She wouldn't

As the two quietly drive to Karaoke Dokie Moose kept on glancing at Jade while fiddling his fingers and popping his lips over and over, Jade instantly notices his behavior and got irritated about it "Okay that's it! Do you have some sort of disorder that makes you annoying?!..." Moose immediately shutted his mouth and shifted his eyes through the window, After a minute of silents Moose once again slowly look at Jadehe bited his lower lip, Making Jade roll her eyes at him before stepping hard on the brakes "Alright talk!" Jade turned to face him as she raised her eyebrows.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, at the Karaoke Dokie Robbie noticed that Cat wasn't paying attention to their practice, she kept glace at the door every sec that passed. "And now as my assistant would carefully insert these swords in this box while I'm in it" but before Robbie could go inside Cat already inserted cutting him by the arm" Cat! You  slice me!" Still not paying attention Cat continued to stab through the box but Robbie quickly took a grip on her wrist "Catherina Valentine! Would you stop looking at the door and please pay attention to what you're doing before you end up killing me" Cat diverted her eyes at Robbie who was a disappointed look on his face, Cat gasped and dropped all the swords as she saw his cut "Robbie! Your arm... What happened?!" Robbie wanted to reprimand Cat but as soon as he saw the worried look on her face he just lets out a tiring breath " ugh Nothing... What's wrong? Why do you keep glancing at the door every five seconds?"  He asks as he places a handkerchief over his wounds while sitting down "Oh... I was just waiting for um... Someone" she says as she fiddle with her fingers while following Robbie to the table to seat with him " Oh yeah who?" He took a sip at his drink " Moose" Robbie almost choke on his drink upon hearing his name, Beck and Andre both look at him with curios smile growing on their faces " Rob I think you're supposed to swallow that not choke on it " Andre says as he pat his Robbie's back, Robbie wiped his mouth and the spilled drink " I knew that...Tsk! So Moose is coming to watch tonight?!" Both Beck's and Andre's smile was replaced with irritated look, Beck snapped his head to look at Cat " You invited Moose?!" Cat didn't dare to look at the boys as she nodded her head at them " Why would you do that? You know he and Beck are not on good terms "Andre says to the red-headed girl" He promise that he'll just watch us perform plus his going with Jadey anyway it's not like I could stop them from coming together" Andre and Beck shared a quizzically Look before siding their heads " Why would Jade come with Moose?" Andre quickly asks while raising his eyebrow "Cuz they're both in the same place right now" not knowing the whole story, the 3 guys furrowed their eyes at Cat " What are you talking about? Cat where's Moose and Jade right now?" Cat took a deep breath before explaining. "Yesterday I invited Moose to watch us but he said he couldn't make it cuz he needs to talk to someone. But I wanted him to come so I kept on insisting and after an hour of begging he finally gave in..." Beck scratched the back of his neck" Still doesn't answer why they would become here together" Andre and Robbie nodded at him  "he said he'll come if I could get Jade to talk to him in private, that's when I message Jade to meet us at school before heading here so that Moose could get a chance to talk to her privately."Andre mentally facepalms himself while Beck was still trying to figure out what Moose wanted to discuss with Jade.

" Hey!... guys it's almost 7 we should get ready for tonight" Tori casually says to the four while laying her arms on Beck and Robbie's shoulders" Hey um guys have you seen Jade?" Andre and Beck exchanged looks of worry before Robbie calmly answered for them " Maybe they're on their way right now... but just to be sure you guys should call her" the two turned their gaze at him, But Robbie defensively raised his hands " She doesn't like when it when I call her phone" Beck pressed his lips together before typing Jade's number, it just rang but no one answered, He looks at Andre before siding his head " Nothing" Andre pulled out his phone and called Jade, but still no answer. the tension filled the air as everyone continued to look at one another finally stopping at Cat "Caaaat... What time did you tell Jade to stop at Hollywood arts?"  Cat continues to blink as she tries to recall what she had told Jade "Um 6?" They all let out a relieved breath "That means there probably on their way--" Cat snapped her hand in Robbie's face "No wait it's 7" They all suddenly made a confused look " You told her to swing around the school at 7 pm just to talk to Moose?" Tori says while raising her eyebrows at Cat but she just sided her head while letting out a small giggle " No, silly... I told her to come at 7 am so that after they talk they would still come early" Robbie and Tori drop their mouths while Andre and Beck become deadly serious about the situation.