tough nut to crack

" How is she?" Sandra immediately stood up and approach the doctor " She's stable..." They all let out a relieved breath " For now, we had to intubate her since her left lung already collapsed, she'll be placed on life support--" Beck cuts him off " Life support?! What does that mean? " the doctor was just about to answer his question when Cat stood up " Is she gonna die?" and charmed in, making everyone on edge " Not exactly, We're just making sure she gets the right about of oxygen she needed to breathe" Sandra step back to his son while Beck turn his gaze to the window to see Jade.

Just when everyone finally had a chance to relax two officers came " Mrs. West?" Steven and Sandra shifted their eyes and stood up to approach the cops "Ma'am we came here to talk about the fire mayhem in Hollywood arts, is your husband here?" Sandra furrowed her eyes as she turn and exchanged looks with Steven " Ex-husband and no he's not here, why?" The police nodded along and even tried to walk away. Still, Steven was quick on his feet and blocked the two officers, causing them to catch the other's attention " Why are you looking for my dad?" the gang all walk up to listen closely " One of the two-person that burned the school down already admitted that Mr. West paid to start the fire, he said that their go signal was when Mr. West and her daughter walk out of the school grounds..."

"I'm gonna kill that son of a --" Steven said as he tried to storm out the hall but Sandra pulled him by the arm " My best advice son is to stay here and leave everything to the authorities, we don't know what his capable off but just for your safety it's much better to look out for one another" Beck and Steven shared a look then both turn their gaze at Jade.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"She's a tough nut to crack aye dad?" Chloe said as she turn to her father, Sikowitz lets out a sad laugh before nodding at her " Yeah she can be a stumper" He said looking at His student from a distance "Are all of your students like her? " She asked innocently" Stubborn like her?" his brows arch while paring with a small smirk, she quickly sides her head "No... like this close to you, I mean from the looks of it she could easily be mistaken as your kid, don't you think so?" His face softens which made him quiet "Dad? are you okay? I didn't mean to offend you.--"

" No, honey, it's-It's fine...I do look at her--actually, I look at all of my students like they're my own" She lowered her head and pouted a little which Sikowitz immediately notice " But of course, you're forever be daddy's girl" He said as he carried her up to his waist and gave her a small peck on her forehead making her giggle." Dad... If you treat your students like how you treat me then I think you should--" Sikowitz felt to stop her as he saw what she was about to say "I'll talk to her, we'll get her back, I promise" But as the two were talking Jade saw how Happy Sikowitz is with her, that made her somewhat guilty and sad.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hours pass by and they all felt the heaviness of their eyes " You guys should go back to your rooms, It's been a long day, and you still need to rest your bodies" Robbie had to assist Cat, she was barely awake to even walk while Tori had to carry Cat's crutches as she followed them both. Andre stood up and stretched his body "I'll just check up on Sikowitz, never know when he'll wake up" Andre said as he patted Steven's Back, While Sandra almost used force to make Beck rest with the others. As the mother and son waited outside Jade's room Steven took the initiative to get them both some coffee and something to eat, Leaving Sandra all alone in the waiting area.

She stretched her neck and leaned back on her chair, due to her tiredness she wasn't aware that Joseph was lurking at the end of the halls waiting for the right moment.

"Sandra West please approach the customer service area," someone said through the megaphones, she slowly stood up and walk in the other direction. A wicked grin appeared on his face, and he immediately walks straight to his daughter's door, as he step into the room he gaze at his unconscious daughter " Time to go home Jadelyn..."