Good enough

C: What were you thinking?! * she started pacing around his room*

A: I don't know...

C: I thought you liked Chloe!

A: I do...

C: Then why did you kiss Angela right in front of Chloe?!

A: I don't know... urgh cause I'm stupid * he said while plopping down on the bed*

C: Well you're not wrong about...*sighed*

A: Chloe's the one I wanna be with not Angela...* his eyes became watery* What am I going to do Stacey? I don't wanna lose her.

C: Do you love her?* Andre shot his head up to look at Cat*

A: Yeah...

C: Then I guess you need a plan to let her know that...

"And... cut, great work people! that's a wrap for today" Sikowitz yelled walking off the stage, "Andre, Cat, Robbie, Jade please stay behind I wanna talk to you guys" he said as he rolled the script in his hands. Jade sided her head and runs toward her teacher " No, no, no Sikowitz I need to go! as in right now, I need to talk to Beck Asap!" she said as she fixed the strap of her bag." Beck's not going anywhere Jade but this play is, I invited some of the biggest directors from new york and I think this play will give you a great opportunity in your future" Jade felt torn at what Sikowitz said.

Meanwhile...

Beck and Tori were hanging out at their usual spot in the asphalt cafe. " So... what do you know about Jade so far?" Tori Ask as she pops fries in her mouth, Beck looked at the Latin girl as he place his cup of coffee down. " She hates a lot of things? she is a pessimistic, pretty... unpredictable girl" Tori lets out a small laugh " Sounds to me you remember her already" Beck playfully rolled his eyes " have you talked to her yet?" Beck pressed his lips shut and leaned back on his seat before siding his head. Tori gave him a questionable look " Jade seems pretty busy with the play and all, I didn't want to disturb her yet" This time Tori was the one who made an eye roll. " You're a terrible liar you know that..." Beck brushed his finger through his hair and lets out a sharp breath. " Are you having second thoughts about Jade?" Beck diverted his eyes and licks his lips " It's not that simple Tori..."* he tried to find his words but ended up being speechless " You don't need to pressure yourself you know, Jade may look mean and ruthless but when it comes to you... she tries not to be" Beck couldn't help but to let out a small laugh. "I just don't know how to face her, she was so hurt the last time I talk to her and I don't wanna make her feel bad just because I can't remember her." Tori placed her hand on Beck's shoulder as she sympathize with him.

Back to the black-box theater.

Sk: Now Robbie, *he looks at him with a hopeless look* Your character here is "cool" not a dweeb, try to study someone you find as a cool person, Maybe it can improve your acting and social skill.

R: Social skills? *He looks at Rex as if his waiting for his puppet to explain why his teacher said that*

Rex: Men you know his whole life has been socially awkward, there's no chance for him. * Rex said to Sikowitz making Robbie cover his mouth, Sikowitz throws his head back and walks towards Cat*

Sk: Cat, You're basically playing yourself here but only smarter * Cat gasps at her teacher* yet you're still trying to hide the fact you like Robbie...* Robbie quickly widens his eyes as he turns to look at Cat. Andre smirked at the two as they were called out by their teacher while Jade gives off a disgusting look at Robbie.*

C: Wh-- I'm-- Robbie--.* she slowly let out a nervous laugh as she diverted her eyes and tried to hide her blushed face* your so funny Sikowitz I don't like Robbie...