Second time around

T: You like Zoe?!*Beck nodded at the girl*How-- When did you-- does she know?!

B: I had feelings for her back when I was still in Canada, to be honest, I was going to ask her out but... Moose, he asked her out before I could even tell him how I felt about Zoe.

T: So now that she's single again you want to tell her how you feel about her...

B: Yeah...

T: Dudeeeee! Jade's your girlfriend--

B: But I don't even remember her!

T: Keep your voice down! She's right over there!*, sighed*Look Beck, I'm your friend here but I'm also Jade's friend and I don't think the old Beck would easily leave Jade just because his childhood crush became single again...

B: That's why I'm trying to be close to her but... All I could think of is Zoe. She's the one I want to be with, not Jade.

T: Beck... --

B: I'm going to break up with Jade later, I'm just leading her to something I couldn't own up to if I let this any longer.

T: It looks like you already made up your mind, what else am I supposed to do...just make sure this is what you wanted and you won't ever regret breaking up with her for the second time around.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Justine's with Angela now Jake, and there's nothing I can do any--" Robbie grabbed Jade by the shoulder and pulled her closer " Chole Marie Shay! how dare you say that! Justine doesn't even like Angela, he's just with that witch because he's afraid to tell you he likes you. are you seriously going to give up on her just because she's clinging herself to him?!" Jade pouted and looks at him shyly as he cupped her face" Yes...* Robbie glared at her* No?... tsk I don't know what I'm supposed to do!" She stepped back and face the audience " If he asks you right now, do you like me? would you answer him honestly? " Jade bit her lips and looks at Robbie, " And cue the music!" Sikowitz yelled at Sinjin but he played the wrong song, "Sorry! I press the wrong button" Jade rolled her eyes and glared at him up on the catwalk " Just play the dang song!" Sinjin quickly pressed some buttons just to stop the music, Sikowitz pinched his nose and placed his hand on his hip." Okay, that's enough for today" Beck and Tori stood up from their seat and look at each other " If you're really going to break up with her, please wait until everyone's gone so that she can let her emotions out, that's the least you can do for her." she walks out the door and didn't bother to look back. Beck pulled Jade to her locker and waited for everyone to walk out of the school.

" So... what do you want to talk about?" Jade said calmly to him as she lean over Robbie's locker and crossed her arms "Jade, I don't wanna give you false hope about me remembering you --" Jade furrowed he eyes while siding her head and uncrossing her arms " w-w-wait! what do you mean false hope?! Beck?..." Beck lets out a breath " Jade, I wanna break up with you" he shut his eyes tightly as he waited for her to hurt him but a few seconds has passed and Jade didn't say or do anything, Beck peeked his one eye to look at Jade was just starring at him " Jade?" Her eyes were glistening "It's only been a day... we- we barely even talked to each other, why do you want to break up?!" Beck was about to explain when his phone began to ring, he quickly pulled it to look who was calling, Jade took a glance at his phone and saw Zoe's name "Zoe?! Who's she?! Don't tell me it's because of that gank, you deci--" Beck quickly cut her off " SHE'S NOT A GANK!..."Beck pressed his lips, He brushed his finger through his hair and shifted his eyes on the lockers " So... so today was just -was just what?! a parting gift? your last goodbye! all the holding hands! all the coffee! the staying behind! were all fake! full of bull shit! why just didn't you just tell me earlier?! why did you wait for the day to end?!" Jade tried so hard to hold her tears behind but her voice kept cracking. " Jade I just couldn't do this, I can't keep leading you on... I like Zoe, It's un fai--" he didn't even finish his sentence when Jade's hand was already connected with his face " I don't care even if you remember me or not but I'm telling you, THIS IS THE LAST TIME! THE LAST-- * she gasped for air as she chased her breath* time you'll ever going to see me cry and that is because of you" she bumped her shoulder to his as she surpassed him and walked off the school.