He's back

Meanwhile in Tori's house, Andre, Robbie and Cat were all hanging out.

A: Was it really that bad?

R: Sikowitz threatens to shut down the production because of them

T: No way he's really going to cancel the show just because Beck and Jade couldn't get along? Couldn't he just replace both of them?

C: That's what I said!... But unfortunately our whole production show lies in how good their night ends.

T: You know what, Andre maybe you should just tell them the truth.

R: Yeah because of your plan for Beck to replace you as Jade's leading man you place our performance in jeopardy.

C: I agree, you shouldn't have lied to them about your arm being broken.

A: You guys saw how Beck stared at Jade after he saw her kissed Moose, he was like the old Beck, he was guarding Jade's every move plus at school he was like absent minded. I feel like even if he doesn't remember her he still has feelings for her.

T: Are you sure you're doing this for Beck or...* The three of them all look at him doubting eyes* is this about Jade?

A: Wha-- how does this become all about Jade?! *He tried to deny, while Robbie, Cat and Tori shared an unconvincing look*

C: Why do you want them to get back together? I thought you liked Jade.

Andre raised both hands and sided his head at them

R: I don't think that's what he really wants.

T: Of course he doesn't want that, his just doing this because he thinks that Beck is the only one who can make Jade happy.

C: Is that true?

Andre finally sighed while looking defeated.

A: Yeah... it's true, I just want to see her be happy again...I know she's not sunshine and rainbows but at least back then we got to hear her laugh and smile and even make jokes, now I never even get to hear her do her 1960's voice while mocking Tori.

C: She does spent all of her time alone now.

R: You're right, I don't hear her insulting words about me anymore.

A: See...I'm just doing this to make her happy, she deserves to be happy.

C: Even if it's because of Beck and not you?

A: Yeah...*they all have Andre a sympathy look*

T: Just for the record I don't talk like an actress from the 1960's.

Back at Nuzo...

After realizing slowly realizing there was a crowd cheering Jade, took a glace at their table and saw Tanner and Chad already left, She swiftly pulled her hand from Beck's and walks off the table to return to her seat Beck placed his mic on the stand and followed her, "Sinjin Ang Burf walks right into them all giddy from their performance "Jade! Beck! that was awesome!" Sinjin shouted while gesturing his hands in the air " Yeah you two sang beautifully, maybe that's why Sikowitz pushing you two to work on this show" Jade raised her head to narrow her eyes at the two nerds then Beck "But you two already look like a couple up there, I don't see why you two still need to do this if you can already do that" Burf casually added," We did sing together..."Jade whispered to herself "Like a couple..." And Beck to himself, Beck and Jade shared an understanding look.

As the clock strikes midnight Sinjin, Burf, Beck, and Jade all walk out of the restaurant the two nerds wave their goodbye leaving them to stand outside the closed Nuzo.
"So... Our date is finally over huh?" Beck awkwardly said while slipping his hand inside his pockets "Yeah, it is... Although technically it's not a real date" Jade quickly pointed out " Yeah, yeah for sure, it was more of a task than more of a date" Beck suggested while Jade immediately agreed, as the two came to an agreement, silence fell over them, the two stood there as if they were waiting for someone to end the night. "We... did perform together, and it wasn't half as bad as I expected..." Jade said with a content tone in her voice, Beck's face formed a shocking face with a trace of joyfulness " Yeah, I guess we weren't that bad, as one hopes for" with a satisfied look Jade turned to look at him as he was smirking to himself she bobbed her head a little, and shifted her eyes on the ground "Well...see you at the rehearsal tomorrow Oliver. " she then force a smile before walking away.